National Tree Company Feel Real Frosted Andorra Fir Hinged Tree 225cm / 7.5ftAsk a Question
- The American National Tree Company is a leading manufacturer of high-spec artificial Christmas trees, wreaths and garlands and their products. Its excellent quality, highly realistic artificial Christmas trees offer amazing value with a solid 5 year guarantee.
- The Feel Real® Frosted Andorra Fir is a unique design with a snowy life-like appearance. The Feel Real® branch tips create a tree with remarkable realism and are crush resistant and excellent for hanging holiday trimmings.
- The core of the tree is packed with flat PVC needles to give an impression of fullness to the beholder.
- A great quality mix of moulded PE & PVC branches & plentiful tips will produce a realistic backdrop to your Christmas lights & ornaments.
- Height: 225cm / 7.5ft
- Number of Tips: 2832
- Tree Diameter: 155cm (61")
- Box size: 132cm x 38cm x 41cm
- Gross Weight: 20.5kg
- Net Weight: 16.8kg
- Packed in quality reusable storage carton
- UV Stable so will maintain its original natural colouring
- Heavy-wire Construction for extra durability and repeated packing away
- Steel Frame / Pole for strength
- Folding metal stand to hold the tree upright
- "Easy up tree". This means all branches are hinged which makes it very quick and easy to erect and take down saving you time
- "Real Needle" look made of crush-resistant PE (polyethylene) branch tips for extra realism
- Available to view in our store
DELIVERY ON CHRISTMAS PRODUCTS
- UK tracked delivery is £2.99 and free when you spend £75 or more
- Rep. of Ireland tracked delivery is £5.99 and free when you spend £100 or more
- Europe (Zone 1 & 2) tracked delivery is £15.00
- Europe (Zone 3) tracked delivery is £27.00
- Europe Zone 1 & 2 includes Austria, Belgium, Czech Republic, France, Germany, Hungary, Italy, Luxembourg, Netherlands and Spain)
- Europe Zone 3 includes Croatia, Denmark, Liechtenstein, Poland, Portugal and Sweden)
- Timescale: Please allow 2-4 working days to receive your delivery for UK and Ireland. For continental Europe please allow up to 7 working days.
- NB: regional islands and remote areas are excluded. We can price by quotation.