Barlow Tyrie Equinox 360cm Extending Dining Table set
- The Equinox collection offers a large selection of contemporary designs, making it a perfect addition to any modern living space.
- This extending table is made from powder coated colour on 316 Marine Grade stainless steel with an Italian 'High Fired' ceramic top.
- It does not have a parasol hole.
- Seats 10-14 people; assembly required
- The Equinox stacking chairs are also powder coated with a 316 Marine Grade stainless steel frame and Textilene® seat and back.
- Please also note that we put in orders on-demand for our clients and there are many customisation options. If you are interested in other Barlow Tyrie products or colour/material options, please feel free to get in touch with us at 028 796 42324. The 2018 product catalogue is available here.
- 1 x Extending Dining Table 360, Arctic White Frame - Frost Ceramic (H x W x L): 74cm x 113cm x 240-361cm; weight: 125kg
- 12 x Dining Chair, Arctic White Frame, Seagull Sling (H x W x D): 85cm x 51cm x 61cm; weight: 8kg
- 2 x Dining Armchair, Arctic White Frame, Seagull Sling (H x W x D): 90cm x 56cm x 57cm; weight: 7kg
Why Barlow Tyrie?
- Barlow Tyrie is renowned worldwide for luxury outdoor furniture.
- As the world's oldest manufacturer of quality teak leisure furniture, Barlow Tyrie's teak wood is first grade plantation grown teak (Tectona Grandis) sourced mainly in Indonesia, where responsible forestry practices are employed.
- Great colour and materials options for mix-and-match
- Excellent customer service and warranty
Optional for purchase but not included in this set:
- Seat cushions
- WeatherMax® Storage covers
Cleaning and Maintenance:
- Please note that all stainless steel requires some cleaning and maintenance. An annual or twice yearly maintenance regime using Barlow Tyrie products will be more than adequate. In addition in coastal and chlorinated environments we recommend occasionally rinsing you furniture with fresh water.
- We arrange delivery direct from Barlow Tyrie.
- Click here for our price-check, refund and return policies.