- This Napoli parasol is a splendid cantilever model with a 3.5 mtr square canopy. Construction uses FSC eucalyptus, 316 Marine Grade stainless steel and aluminium that is powder coated an attractive champagne colour. The canopy can be tilted and turned through 360 degrees as the sun lowers and moves across the sky. A storage cover is supplied to protect the parasol when not in use.
- To make Napoli parasols, Barlow Tyrie uses Forest Stewardship Council (FSC ®) certified eucalyptus wood, which is sourced from responsibly managed forests. The eucalyptus poles and struts are accented with either nickel-plated, solid brass or aluminium and stainless steel fittings for a first class finish.
- Other parasols in the Napoli range are available in circular, rectangular, or square form and in various sizes. The 2.8m circular model has a tilting shade; the 4m Cantilever also pivots 360° degrees as does the currently featured 3.5 version. All parasols are supplied complete with a night storage cover. Optional covers are available for purchase.
- A freestanding base is available for sale as an optional add-on. Please note that there are different parasol bases; contact us to request an upgrade.
- We offer a price-check guarantee for this product - please see the "Delivery and Returns" tab for details.
- Please also note that we put in orders on-demand for our clients and there are many customisation options. If you are interested in other Barlow Tyrie products or colour/material options, please feel free to get in touch with us at 028 796 42324. The 2018 product catalogue is available here.
Why Barlow Tyrie?
- Barlow Tyrie is renowned worldwide for luxury outdoor furniture.
- As the world's oldest manufacturer of quality teak leisure furniture, Barlow Tyrie's teak wood is first grade plantation grown teak (Tectona Grandis) sourced mainly in Indonesia, where responsible forestry practices are employed.
- Barlow Tyrie's eucalyptus wood is FSC® certified (FSC-C007974).
- For Barlow Tyrie's other product ranges, they combined stainless steel with Textilene® or Sunbrella® slings and the highest grade teak with all-weather cord, which is woven from Olefin®. They powder-coat aluminium and stainless steel frames, and combine them with synthetic woven materials to produce contemporary furniture to our traditional high standard.
- Great colour and materials options for mix-and-match
- Excellent customer service and warranty
The Barlow Tyrie Napoli Cantilever 3.5m Parasol Set includes:
- 1 x Napoli Cantilever Parasol 3.5m (H x W x L): 307cm x 350cm x 350cm, Weight: 54kg
- Night storage cover
Care InfoAt the end of the season, we suggest you clean your parasols before storing them in a dry, well-ventilated area. Although Sunbrella® fabric will not mildew or mould, we recommend that the canopy is cleaned regularly to prevent the accumulation of dirt on the fabric. To clean and maintain your parasols, we recommend removing dirt, grease, oil, and mould. After cleaning, the use of Barlow Tyrie's Fabric Weather Guard protects the fabric from the aging effects of weather.
Warranty2 years warranty for all parasols and bases.
- All deliveries will be made on pallet. For customers in Northern Ireland free delivery and installation service will be available. For Republic of Ireland customers, please contact us for delivery and installation costs. We also ship to Mainland England (price on request).
- Standard Delivery days are Monday to Friday between 9 am and 5 pm but please contact us if you have particular delivery requirements.
- All pallet deliveries will be 'kerb side' deliveries using a tail lift at the rear of lorry. Pallets can be left on your driveway providing there is a suitably low kerb and access. You are also advised to check that your street address is sufficiently wide for a medium to large sized lorry to safely negotiate.
- A signature is required upon delivery (this may be done by a neighbour). Delivery can be made without a signature provided that you email us and give consent that delivery be made.
- If your order has not arrived in a satisfactory condition then please make the driver aware of the damage and sign for the parcels as damaged upon receipt. Please check that the delivering company has delivered the correct number of parcels. Any damage or shortage must be notified to us by email within 3 working days of the delivery of the goods in question.
- Subject to management discretion, your product may be eligible for price matching if it is:
- Identical to a competitor's i.e. the product must be a matching brand, model number and color, and offered on the same terms and warranty. Both of our item and the competitor's items must be currently in stock.
- The current UK store or website price, inclusive of VAT and delivery charges. We must be able to verify the competitor’s price and stock position.
- If for any reason you are unhappy with your purchase, you can return it to us in its original unused condition within 30 days of the date you received the item. We will issue a full refund for the cost of the item. If you wish to return goods to us you must send them back to us at our contact address at your own cost and risk. We will be unable to issue refunds for items that we do not receive. It is advisable to use a tracked service.
- You have the right to cancel your order within fourteen working days of receiving your purchase. This fourteen day period begins the day after you receive the items from us. Please notify us via contact form within fourteen working days that you wish to cancel your order and that you intend to return the item(s). Upon receipt, we will be happy to offer you a full refund on the cost of the items and the original delivery charge you paid on your order for us to send the goods to you (if applicable). You are still responsible for the cost of returning items to us.
- We want you to be delighted with your purchase. If for any reason you are not, we are here to help. Please callus on 028 796 42324.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.