The innovative ceramic grill “Grenada” has a ceramic grill body that stores heat constantly over a longer period of time so that the party can continue until the evening hours.
Monitoring the cooking temperature is easy, thanks to the integrated thermometer on the lid and enables you to prepare crisp and juicy roasts in no time.
It offers a wide range of preparation options and is very versatile: The two-piece grill body enables you to close the lower part with the advantage that the heat cannot escape so easily upwards. The lid passes the concentrated heat on the inside to the grilled food. Similar to a convection oven, the grilled food is cooked from all sides during this process.
Special ventilation openings ensure a balanced air circulation during the grilling process and prevent the coal from extinguishing when the lid is closed.
The two hinged side supports offer plenty of space for the finished food or your barbecue utensils. The four wheels under the grill make it easy to place the grill in the garden or on the terrace.
Thanks to the intelligent grill-in-grill system you can now even prepare wok, vegetable or roast dishes with the help of separately available inserts.
- grill surface: approx. 46.5 cm Ø
- bodyshell and inside inlay made of ceramic
- 1 stainless steel cooking grid
- cooking grid with removable stainless steel grid inlay approx. 30 cm Ø
- enameled body
- lid with hinge and lid handle
- cast iron air vent on top of lid
- heat resistant gasket
- cast iron charcoal grid
- stainless steel air vent on fire bowl
- 2 foldable side shelves
- stainless steel trolley with holder for grid inlays
- 4 swivel casters
- working height approx. 81.5 cm
- holds up to max. 3.0 kg of charcoal
- Dimensions assembled: ca. 130 cm x 73 cm x 123,5 cm (WxDxH)
- Colour: black/stainless steel
- Net weight: 80 kg netto
- Free pallet delivery for all Ireland
- Subject to management discretion, your product may be eligible for price matching if it is:
- Identical to a competitor's i.e. the product must be a matching brand, model number and color, and offered on the same terms and warranty. Both of our item and the competitor's items must be currently in stock.
- The current UK store or website price, inclusive of VAT and delivery charges. We must be able to verify the competitor’s price and stock position.
- If for any reason you are unhappy with your purchase, you can return it to us in its original unused condition within 30 days of the date you received the item. We will issue a full refund for the cost of the item. If you wish to return goods to us you must send them back to us at our contact address at your own cost and risk. We will be unable to issue refunds for items that we do not receive. It is advisable to use a tracked service.
- You have the right to cancel your order within fourteen working days of receiving your purchase. This fourteen day period begins the day after you receive the items from us. Please notify us via contact form within fourteen working days that you wish to cancel your order and that you intend to return the item(s). Upon receipt, we will be happy to offer you a full refund on the cost of the items and the original delivery charge you paid on your order for us to send the goods to you (if applicable). You are still responsible for the cost of returning items to us.
- We want you to be delighted with your purchase. If for any reason you are not, we are here to help. Please callus on 028 796 42324.
DELIVERY & RETURNS
- Northern Ireland and Mainland UK qualifies for FREE delivery.
- Republic of Ireland, £15 delivery supplement applied at checkout.
- Please allow 5 - 10 days for delivery although we can often deliver in 3 - 4 working days.
Standard Delivery days are typically Monday to Friday between 9 am and 5 pm. Please contact us if you have specific delivery requirements. Delivery is made by pallet and costs £39. This is applied at checkout. Select 'Firepit delivery'.
Once we receive your order, we will get in touch with you to advise dispatch date and delivery timescale. For pallet deliveries, goods are typically unloaded to rear of lorry using a tail lift. Pallets are typically left on your driveway providing there is a suitably low kerb and access. A signature is normally required upon delivery. Delivery can be made without signature providing you give consent.
We are here to help if anything goes wrong. We do ask if your order has not arrived in a satisfactory condition please make the driver aware of the damage and sign for the parcels as damaged upon receipt.
It's also recommended that damage or shortage must be notified to us by email within 3 working days of the delivery of the goods. This will help us to send out a replacement, arrange an lift and process refund as fast as possible. Please get in touch if you have any questions or if we can help further.