Thompson & Morgan Tomato Gardeners Delight
Cordon (Indeterminate). The true tangy flavour of tomatoes of a century or more ago. If you are of the opinion tomatoes have lost their flavour then Tomato Gardener's Delight is a must for you. It is a greenhouse or outdoor type, packed with bite-size fruit, ideal for salads and sandwiches and full of vitamins. Highly commended RHS trials.
For greenhouse culture sow seeds late winter to early spring 1.5mm (1/16in) deep. Germination usually takes 6-14 days at 24-27C (75-80F). To grow outside, sow seeds in early spring and grow as above.
Transplant seedlings when large enough to handle into 7.5cm (3in) pots and plant out into growbags, pots etc when large enough at 45cm (18in) apart. When approx. 2cm (8in) tall gradually acclimatise them to outdoor conditions and plant out 45cm (18in)
Provide support and tie in regularly. Remove side shoots as they appear and restrict the plant to one main stem. Outdoor plants remove growing tip in late summer to hasten
FORM & SPECIFICATION
- Range: A-Z - V
- Category: Vegetable
- Hardiness: Half hardy
- Longevity: Annual
- Flowering Period: -
- Harvesting Period: July to October
- No of Seeds: 50
- Measured By: Seed
PRICE CHECK GUARANTEE
Subject to management discretion, your product may be eligible for price matching if it is:
- Identical to a competitor's i.e. the product must be a matching brand, model number and colour, and offered on the same terms and warranty.
- Both of our item and the competitor's items must be currently in stock.
- The current UK store or website price, inclusive of VAT and delivery charges. We must be able to verify the competitor’s price and stock position.
BULBS & SEEDS DELIVERY
UK tracked delivery
- FREE when you spend £60 or more
- £2.99 when you spend between £30 and £59.99
- £4.95 when you spend up to £29.99
Timescale: Please allow 2-4 working days to receive your delivery for UK and Northern Ireland.
NB: Regional islands and remote areas are excluded. We can price by quotation.