Alexander Rose Bespoke Grand Rattan Corner Adjustable Dining Table Set 2.3m (Grey or Fawn)Ask a Question
A stunning hybrid set that has the best of both worlds - dining followed by lounging. Table is adjustable and easily lowers to form a coffee table.
Brand new for 2019, the Bespoke Grand from Alexander Rose is a high quality yet affordable range. Based on classic designs, they are made using premium fully welded aluminium frames and the synthetic rattan is hand woven to create delicate detailing. Alexander Rose is one of the UK's leading garden furniture suppliers and have been producing this style of garden furniture for more than 10 years. It is fully 'tried and tested' and is very suitable for the British and Irish climate.
The Grand Corner Dining Set is a traditional design with a bold 17mm wide basket weave and 5mm round trim. Colour shown is 'fawn' with 'pebble' cushions.
The toughened glass top is easily wiped down and the synthetic rattan can be lightly washed with warm soapy water and rinse off with a hose. This is one of the reasons why this style of furniture has become so popular. Cushion covers can be removed for cleaning.
3 year manufacturers guarantee on weave and 1 year on cushions.
SIZE GUIDE & SPECIFICATION
Set consists of:
1 x Bespoke 'L' Shaped Sofa with cushions
1 x Bespoke Grand Adjustable Table with toughened glass top (120cm x 120cm)
2 x Bespoke Grand Stools with cushions
- Brand: Alexander Rose
- Accommodates 8 + people
- Material: polyrattan
- Frame: Powder-coated aluminium frame
- Table material: aluminium and rattan with inset glass
- Polyboard below the table prevents sagging in hot weather
- Table shape: Square with rounded corners
- 120cm x 120cm
- Height: TBC
- Each length of corner sofa is 2.3m from corner to end
Stools: 80cm x 40cm
Assembly details: Minor assembly for table only. Chairs are fully assembled.
PRICE CHECK GUARANTEE
Subject to management discretion, your product may be eligible for price matching if it is:
- Identical to a competitor's i.e. the product must be a matching brand, model number and colour, and offered on the same terms and warranty.
- Both of our item and the competitor's items must be currently in stock.
- The current UK store or website price, inclusive of VAT and delivery charges. We must be able to verify the competitor’s price and stock position.
DELIVERY & RETURNS
- Northern Ireland and Mainland UK qualifies for FREE delivery.
- Republic of Ireland, £15 delivery supplement applied at checkout.
- Please allow 5 - 10 days for delivery although we can often deliver in 3 - 4 working days.
Standard Delivery days are typically Monday to Friday between 9 am and 5 pm. Please contact us if you have specific delivery requirements.
Depending on location, we may use our own vehicles or we may use the services of trusted haulage partners for pallet deliveries. Once we receive your order, we will get in touch with you to advise dispatch date and delivery timescale. For pallet deliveries, goods are typically unloaded to rear of lorry using a tail lift. Pallets are typically left on your driveway providing there is a suitably low kerb and access. A signature is normally required upon delivery. Delivery can be made without signature providing you give consent.
For flat-packed furniture we can offer assembly service by quotation depending on location and order value; please contact us for details.
We are here to help if anything goes wrong. We do ask if your order has not arrived in a satisfactory condition please make the driver aware of the damage and sign for the parcels as damaged upon receipt.
It's also recommended that damage or shortage must be notified to us by email within 3 working days of the delivery of the goods. This will help us to send out a replacement, arrange an lift and process refund as fast as possible. Please get in touch if you have any questions or if we can help further.