RETURNS, CREDIT NOTES & GIFT VOUCHERS
- Goods can be returned and exchanged within 28 days from the date on your receipt. Please keep your receipt in a safe place. If you lose your receipt, you will require proof of purchase e.g. a bank or credit card statement. Goods must be returned in original and sellable condition. A credit note will be issued unless the goods are faulty, in which case you will be offered a refund of the purchase price that you paid. Credit or Debit Card refunds can only be refunded on the same card that you used to make the purchase.
- Credit notes are strictly valid for a period of 6 months from date of issue. This will be clearly stated on your credit note. If you lose or deface your credit note, another cannot be issued and its value will be lost. Please look after it.
- Gift cards are strictly valid for 12 months from date of issue and will not be accepted after this period. If you lose or deface your gift card we will ask for I.D and verify your credentials before we can issue a replacement.
- Please note that we do not accept HTA vouchers or any other non Mid Ulster Garden Centre gift cards or vouchers, only our own internal gift cards can be accepted.
- We reserve the right to reject a gift card, voucher or credit note.
- In-Store - incorrect charging, wrong change given
- For in-store purchases you are asked to check your receipt as soon as practicable after purchase to ensure that all items correctly scanned and correct charge was given. If you think you've been over / under charged please notify a member of staff immediately so an investigation can be made. Please note that we cannot investigate claims that are more than 7 days old.