Acer Palmatum Dissectum Little Princess 1/4 Standard 50cm CL15
'Little Princess' is a dwarf, compact, spreading, deciduous shrub or tree with palmate leaves, emerging bright green with red edges, turning green in summer and yellow and orange in autumn.
- Common Name: Chiyo-hime
- Origin: Sapindaceae
- Great For:
- City and courtyard gardens
- Cottage and informal garden
- Patio and container plants
- Low Maintenance
- Flower borders and beds
- Foliage: Deciduous
- Soil: Chalk, Clay, Loam, Sand - pH Acid, Neutral
- Moisture: Moist but well–drained
FORM & SPECIFICATION
- Form: Bushy
- Supplied Size Height: 50cm
- Supplied Pot Size: CL15
- Root Type: Potted
- After 10–20 years of growth:
- Height: 1.5–2.5m
- Spread: 1–1.5m
PLANTING & CARE
Planting & Aftercare Advice
Grow in a moist but well-drained soil. Water in summer if necessary. Leaf colour is best in partial shade, although full sun can be tolerated. Leaf scorch can be caused by lack of soil moisture or excessive exposure. See Japanese maple cultivation.
Prune in late winter or early spring. To facilitate rapid healing of cut surfaces, prune in late summer or early autumn instead. No routine pruning necessary. Remove diseased, damaged, congested or crossing shoots. Shoots that are growing in unwanted directions can also be pruned out. After pruning, mulch and feed.
PRICE CHECK GUARANTEE
Subject to management discretion, your product may be eligible for price matching if it is:
- Identical to a competitor's i.e. the product must be a matching brand, model number and colour, and offered on the same terms and warranty.
- Both of our item and the competitor's items must be currently in stock.
- The current UK store or website price, inclusive of VAT and delivery charges. We must be able to verify the competitor’s price and stock position.
DELIVERY & RETURNS
We deliver Plants and Trees all over Northern Ireland. The price shown is the 'collected' price; an additional delivery fee may apply.
- Automatic free delivery when you spend a minimum of £100.
- For smaller orders, please contact us for a competitive delivery quotation.
Delivery is made to your driveway or another area that is an accessible area of 'hard standing' where a large van can safely navigate at the address listed on the delivery schedule.
We have two kinds of delivery depending on the size of the tallest tree in your order - Standard Size and Oversized.
Standard plants and trees can be delivered by our own vehicles and are also suitable for pallet delivery.
Oversized plants are specified on the product page. Oversized plants and trees can only be delivered by our own vehicles and are not suitable for pallet delivery.
Deliveries are usually made within 7 working days. Our standard delivery days are Monday to Friday between 9 am and 5 pm. Please contact us by email if you have particular delivery requirements.