Acer Shirasawanum Yasemin 175-200 CL90
A vigorous, upright-growing tree, up to 10m high, with large, deeply divided, shiny, seven-lobed or nine-lobed leaves, coarsely toothed on the outer half, the young leaves emerging dark red in spring, slowly ageing to bronze-green above and grey-green by late summer, and turning orange-red in autumn, and tiny, purple-red flowers in small, pendent corymbs in spring followed by red-winged fruit in late summer.
- Common Name: Japanese maple 'Yasemin'
- Family: Sapindaceae
- Great For:
- Foliage: Deciduous
- Soil: Clay, Loam, Sand, pH - Acid, Neutral
- Moisture: Moist but well–drained
FORM & SPECIFICATION
- Form: Columnar upright
- Supplied Size Height: 175-200cm
- Supplied Pot Size: CL90
- Root Type: Potted
- After 20–50 years of growth:
- Height: 8-12m
- Spread: 4-8m
PLANTING & CARE
Planting & Aftercare Advice
Grow in a place sheltered from cold drying winds and from late frosts, in full sun where its colours will develop best or in light dappled shade, in moist but well-drained neutral or acidic soil that does not dry out in summer or become waterlogged in winter, and protect roots with an open-textured organic mulch such as coarse bark.
No routine pruning is necessary. Remove diseased, damaged, congested or crossing shoots. Shoots that are growing in unwanted directions can also be pruned out.
After pruning, mulch and feed.
PRICE CHECK GUARANTEE
Subject to management discretion, your product may be eligible for price matching if it is:
- Identical to a competitor's i.e. the product must be a matching brand, model number and colour, and offered on the same terms and warranty.
- Both of our item and the competitor's items must be currently in stock.
- The current UK store or website price, inclusive of VAT and delivery charges. We must be able to verify the competitor’s price and stock position.
DELIVERY & RETURNS
We deliver Plants and Trees all over Northern Ireland. The price shown is the 'collected' price; an additional delivery fee may apply.
- Automatic free delivery when you spend a minimum of £100.
- For smaller orders, please contact us for a competitive delivery quotation.
Delivery is made to your driveway or another area that is an accessible area of 'hard standing' where a large van can safely navigate at the address listed on the delivery schedule.
We have two kinds of delivery depending on the size of the tallest tree in your order - Standard Size and Oversized.
Standard plants and trees can be delivered by our own vehicles and are also suitable for pallet delivery.
Oversized plants are specified on the product page. Oversized plants and trees can only be delivered by our own vehicles and are not suitable for pallet delivery.
Deliveries are usually made within 7 working days. Our standard delivery days are Monday to Friday between 9 am and 5 pm. Please contact us by email if you have particular delivery requirements.