Alexander Rose 4-seater Cornis Square Table with side chairsAsk a Question
- The Cornis Collection by Alexander Rose features a dense almost knot-free grain and comes with an oiled finish providing a smooth lustre. The Cornis Collection includes some of Alexander Rose's most popular designs, with something to suit any taste or budget. It offers both traditional design and contemporary alternatives featuring the curved back slat bench, an ergonomic design developed by Alexander Rose.
- Optional: Alexander Rose hardwood 2.7m dia round parasol. It is operated using a pulley and locking pin system: Simply pull the rope down to raise your parasol up to the desired height and place the brass pin in one of the pole holes to secure.
- It is easy to assemble; the tools are provided within the pack.
- We offer a price-check guarantee for this product - please see the "Delivery and Returns" tab for details.
Why Alexander Rose?
- Excellent guarantees and trusted after-sales service
- Mid Ulster is one of Alexander Rose's largest accounts in Ireland
- Mid Ulster have specialists that understand the full range and can provide good advice
- Mid Ulster offers ultra competitive pricing
- Both Mid Ulster and Alexander Rose are long established companies built on quality and service
- In addition to our 'showroom' stock, Mid Ulster can quickly source and deliver any Alexander Rose product from their extensive stocks.
- Fantastic build quality with classic designs
- Very good value relative to quality
The set includes:
- 4 x Cornis Side Chairs
- 1 x Cornis Square Table
- Cushions and hardwood parasol are available as extra add-ons
- Cornis Square Table: 76cm x 80cm x 80cm (H x W x D); Weight: 18kg
- Parasol hole: 5cm
- Cornis Side Chairs: 87cm x 47cm x 56cm (H x W x D); Weight: 10kg
- Note: This is a flat-packed product
- Cornis is a good quality and good value dense hardwood from the Eucalyptus tree. They are sourced from The Congo, Central Africa with an almost knot-free straight grain. Each piece of furniture is pre-oiled and comes with a luxuriously smooth, brown lustre. Its robustness lends it a durability of at least10 years.
- Alexander Rose's Cornis wood comes with a 3-year warranty and is FSC MIX ® certified
- If left untreated Cornis will mellow down to a silver grey appearance. If you prefer the 'new look', however, a range of cosmetic treatments can be applied. Please call us or read our blog article regarding outdoor timber care.
- 3 year warranty
DIRECT DELIVERY FROM MANUFACTURER
Please note that this product will be delivered direct from Alexander Rose, so call or email us to confirm availability and more precise delivery time. On special order products, dispatch times in Spring / Summer can vary from 1 - 2 weeks typically.
- We deliver to UK & Ireland using quality couriers & pallet hauliers.
- Standard Delivery days are Monday to Friday between 9 am and 5 pm but please contact us if you have particular delivery requirements.
- For flat-packed furniture we offer assembly service; please contact us for details.
- For garden furniture pallet deliveries, please note that this service is known as 'kerb side' delivery using a tail lift to rear of lorry. Pallets can be left on your driveway providing there is a suitably low kerb and access. Customers are also advised to check that your street address is sufficiently wide for a medium to large sized lorry to safely negotiate.
- For pallet deliveries a signature is required upon delivery. This may be done by a neighbour. Delivery can be made without signature providing you email us and give consent that delivery be made.
- If your order has not arrived in a satisfactory condition then please make the driver aware of the damage and sign for the parcels as damaged upon receipt. Please check that the delivering company has delivered the correct number of parcels. Any damage or shortage must be notified to us by email within 3 working days of the delivery of the goods in question.
- Subject to management discretion, your product may be eligible for price matching if it is:
- Identical to a competitor's i.e. the product must be a matching brand, model number and color, and offered on the same terms and warranty. Both of our item and the competitor's items must be currently in stock.
- The current UK store or website price, inclusive of VAT and delivery charges. We must be able to verify the competitor’s price and stock position.
- If for any reason you are unhappy with your purchase, you can return it to us in its original unused condition within 30 days of the date you received the item. We will issue a full refund for the cost of the item. If you wish to return goods to us you must send them back to us at our contact address at your own cost and risk. We will be unable to issue refunds for items that we do not receive. It is advisable to use a tracked service.
- You have the right to cancel your order within fourteen working days of receiving your purchase. This fourteen day period begins the day after you receive the items from us. Please notify us via contact form within fourteen working days that you wish to cancel your order and that you intend to return the item(s). Upon receipt, we will be happy to offer you a full refund on the cost of the items and the original delivery charge you paid on your order for us to send the goods to you (if applicable). You are still responsible for the cost of returning items to us.
- We want you to be delighted with your purchase. If for any reason you are not, we are here to help. Please callus on 028 796 42324.