Alexander Rose Avant Round Stainless Steel Parasol 3M (colour options available)Ask a Question
The perfect finishing touch to any outdoor dining set, Alexander Rose's high quality parasols are designed with eight spokes providing superior shape and strength. They are constructed from an aluminium pole/frame and 270 gsm spun-poly fabric which has been scotch guarded and PU treated, The polyester fabric is fade, rot, shrink, crumple and stain resistant, removable and are machine washable at 30 C°.
Alexander Rose's Stainless Steel Parasols are operated using a pulley and locking pin system. To raise your parasol up to its desired height simply pull the rope down, once at the desired height place the locking pin into the corresponding pole holes and your parasol is secure. To lower your parasol remove the locking pin and slowly allow the rope to pass through your hands. Alexander Rose recommends that your parasol should not be left up during windy weather conditions and should always be used in conjunction with a Alexander Rose Granite Base to ensure stability and safety.
Last but not least, Alexander Rose recommends storing sunshades in a dry and safe environment throughout the winter months to ensure they stay in good condition.
5 cm dia pole
300cm dia parasol
Comes with a 3-year warrantyWhy Alexander Rose?
- Excellent guarantees and trusted after-sales service
- Mid Ulster is one of Alexander Rose's largest accounts in Ireland
- Mid Ulster have specialists that understand the full range and can provide good advice
- Mid Ulster offers ultra competitive pricing
- Both Mid Ulster and Alexander Rose are long established companies built on quality and service
- In addition to our 'showroom' stock, Mid Ulster can quickly source and deliver any Alexander Rose product from their extensive stocks.
- Fantastic build quality with classic designs
- Very good value relative to quality
DELIVERY & RETURNS
- Northern Ireland and Mainland UK qualifies for FREE delivery.
- Republic of Ireland, £15 delivery supplement applied at checkout.
- Please allow 5 - 10 days for delivery although we can often deliver in 3 - 4 working days.
Standard Delivery days are typically Monday to Friday between 9 am and 5 pm. Please contact us if you have specific delivery requirements.
Depending on location, we may use our own vehicles or we may use the services of trusted haulage partners for pallet deliveries. Once we receive your order, we will get in touch with you to advise dispatch date and delivery timescale. For pallet deliveries, goods are typically unloaded to rear of lorry using a tail lift. Pallets are typically left on your driveway providing there is a suitably low kerb and access. A signature is normally required upon delivery. Delivery can be made without signature providing you give consent.
For flat-packed furniture we can offer assembly service by quotation depending on location and order value; please contact us for details.
We are here to help if anything goes wrong. We do ask if your order has not arrived in a satisfactory condition please make the driver aware of the damage and sign for the parcels as damaged upon receipt.
It's also recommended that damage or shortage must be notified to us by email within 3 working days of the delivery of the goods. This will help us to send out a replacement, arrange an lift and process refund as fast as possible. Please get in touch if you have any questions or if we can help further.