Alexander Rose Beach Lounge 3-seater sofa and coffee table setAsk a Question
- The Beach Lounge is the result of a collaboration between Alexander Rose and UK based designer, Carsten Astheimer.
- The distinction of this collection is the ultra-comfortable, water proof cushions and the way in which they attach to the perforated mesh frames, using toggles to create a crafted feel. Comfort, versatility and functionality combine to make the Beach Lounge perfect for modern outdoor living.
- This set comes with a 5 year structural warranty for the aluminium frames.
- Beach Lounge cushions come with a 2 year warranty.
- Scatter cushions are available for sale as optional add-ons; they come in five colours: Grey, taupe, orange, lime and turquoise.
- The table comes in a flat pack and is easy to assemble; the tools are provided within the pack.
- We offer a price-check guarantee for this product - please see the "Delivery and Returns" tab for details.
Why Alexander Rose?
- Excellent guarantees and trusted after-sales service
- Mid Ulster is one of Alexander Rose's largest accounts in Ireland
- Mid Ulster have specialists that understand the full range and can provide good advice
- Mid Ulster offers ultra competitive pricing
- Both Mid Ulster and Alexander Rose are long established companies built on quality and service
- In addition to our 'showroom' stock, Mid Ulster can quickly source and deliver any Alexander Rose product from their extensive stocks.
- Fantastic build quality with classic designs
- Very good value relative to quality
The Alexander Rose Beach Lounge 3-seater sofa and coffee table set includes:
- 2 x Corner Module "Flint" (with grey base cushion)
- 1 x Middle Module "Flint" (with grey base cushion)
- 1 x Coffee Table Flint w/ Roble Top
- Note: The rectangular multi-colour scatter cushions are not included in the set
- Corner Module (H x W x D): 83cm x 98cm x 98cm, Weight: 20kg
- Middle Module (H x W x D): 83cm x 70cm x 98cm, Weight: 14.5kg
- Coffee Table (H x W x L): 23cm x 70cm x 122cm, Weight: 12kg
About Alexander Rose's Beach Lounge cushions
- The high specification Beach Lounge cushions are made using a tough 405gsm/m2 solution dyed olefin, with a colour fastness to light 8. The outside of the fabric has the pre-treated water proof finish applied, and on the rear side is the polyethylene (PE) layer that makes the fabric water resistant. Cushion covers are sewn using an unbreakable outdoor rot- proof marine grade thread, giving a lifelong strength to the seams.
- In each of the seat and back cushions there is a sewn in vented mesh panel made from our durable Rose Sling material; this allows the air to escape when in use and returns the cushion back to its original shape after use. This design feature gives the Beach Lounge that luxurious sinking sensation and all round comfort.
- The soft hollow fibre filling is fitted inside a breathable polypropylene (PP) interliner. This casing has excellent abrasion and antibacterial qualities. The internal ‘pillow’ is made up in compartments, which prevents the filling material from moving around and losing its shape over time.
- The cushion toggles are made from hard-wearing colourfast ABS (Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene) and are fitted with an elasticated waterproof cord with a natural rubber core and a braided polyester outer sleeve. The toggle cord is joined together with zinc plated metal crimps and covered in a plastic sleeve in order to protect the paint finish of the frames. The toggles are easily fitted by the customer through the perforated holes in the frames.
The cushions can be cleaned with warm soapy water and a micro-fibre cloth. For stubborn stains on the cushions a diluted bleach solution (1 part bleach to 1 part water) is recommended. The cushions are waterproof and can be left outdoors. To minimise cleaning we recommend that cushions are kept covered or in storage during prolonged periods when not in use.
- Roble timber - 10 year warranty
- Aluminium frames - 5 year warranty
- Olefin cushions - 2 year warranty
DIRECT DELIVERY FROM MANUFACTURER
Please note that this product will be delivered direct from Alexander Rose. It is currently not in our showroom although we do have other products to view in same range that will demonstrate its colour, texture etc.
- We deliver free to UK Mainland & all of Ireland using quality couriers & pallet hauliers and usually within 7 working days.
- Standard Delivery days are Monday to Friday between 9 am and 5 pm but please contact us if you have particular delivery requirements.
- We do 'kerb side' delivery using a tail lift to rear of lorry. Pallets can be left on your driveway providing there is a suitably low kerb and access. Customers are also advised to check that your street address is sufficiently wide for a medium to large sized lorry to safely negotiate.
- A signature is required upon delivery. This may be done by a neighbour. Delivery can be made without signature providing you email us and give consent that delivery be made.
- For flat-packed furniture we offer assembly service; please contact us for details.
- If your order has not arrived in a satisfactory condition then please make the driver aware of the damage and sign for the parcels as damaged upon receipt. Please check that the delivering company has delivered the correct number of parcels. Any damage or shortage must be notified to us by email within 3 working days of the delivery of the goods in question.
- Subject to management discretion, your product may be eligible for price matching if it is:
- Identical to a competitor's i.e. the product must be a matching brand, model number and color, and offered on the same terms and warranty. Both of our item and the competitor's items must be currently in stock.
- The current UK store or website price, inclusive of VAT and delivery charges. We must be able to verify the competitor’s price and stock position.
- If for any reason you are unhappy with your purchase, you can return it to us in its original unused condition within 30 days of the date you received the item. We will issue a full refund for the cost of the item. If you wish to return goods to us you must send them back to us at our contact address at your own cost and risk. We will be unable to issue refunds for items that we do not receive. It is advisable to use a tracked service.
- You have the right to cancel your order within fourteen working days of receiving your purchase. This fourteen day period begins the day after you receive the items from us. Please notify us via contact form within fourteen working days that you wish to cancel your order and that you intend to return the item(s). Upon receipt, we will be happy to offer you a full refund on the cost of the items and the original delivery charge you paid on your order for us to send the goods to you (if applicable). You are still responsible for the cost of returning items to us.
- We want you to be delighted with your purchase. If for any reason you are not, we are here to help. Please callus on 028 796 42324.
DELIVERY & RETURNS
Qualifies for free Mainland UK and all Ireland delivery. Please allow 5 - 10 days for delivery although we can often deliver in 3 - 4 working days.
Standard Delivery days are typically Monday to Friday between 9 am and 5 pm. Please contact us if you have specific delivery requirements.
Depending on location, we may use our own vehicles or we may use the services of trusted haulage partners for pallet deliveries. Once we receive your order, we will get in touch with you to advise dispatch date and delivery timescale. For pallet deliveries, goods are typically unloaded to rear of lorry using a tail lift. Pallets are typically left on your driveway providing there is a suitably low kerb and access. A signature is normally required upon delivery. Delivery can be made without signature providing you give consent.
For flat-packed furniture we can offer assembly service by quotation depending on location and order value; please contact us for details.
We are here to help if anything goes wrong. We do ask if your order has not arrived in a satisfactory condition please make the driver aware of the damage and sign for the parcels as damaged upon receipt.
It's also recommended that damage or shortage must be notified to us by email within 3 working days of the delivery of the goods. This will help us to send out a replacement, arrange an lift and process refund as fast as possible. Please get in touch if you have any questions or if we can help further.