Alexander Rose Cologne 6-seater Rectangular Table SetAsk a Question
- The Cologne range, incorporating the finest quality Roble with slats on chairs and tables, will provide years of enjoyment and comfort with little maintenance.
- The precision engineered square tube frames made with Grade 304 stainless steel contain a protective film of chromium oxide which prevents surface corrosion, making them ideal for outdoor use.
- Comes with a 10 year warranty.
- The table comes in a flat pack and is easy to assemble; the tools are provided within the pack.
- We offer a price-check guarantee for this product - please see the "Delivery and Returns" tab for details.
Why Alexander Rose?
- Excellent guarantees (10 year warranty for the roble timber and stainless steel frames) and trusted after-sales service
- Mid Ulster is one of Alexander Rose's largest accounts in Ireland
- Mid Ulster have specialists that understand the full range and can provide good advice
- Mid Ulster offers ultra competitive pricing
- Both Mid Ulster and Alexander Rose are long established companies built on quality and service
- In addition to our 'showroom' stock, Mid Ulster can quickly source and deliver any Alexander Rose product from their extensive stocks.
- Fantastic build quality with classic designs
- Very good value relative to quality
The Alexander Rose Cologne 6-seater Rectangular Table Set includes:
- 1 x Cologne Rectangular Table 1.5m x 0.9m
- 6 x Cologne Stacking Armchair w/ Roble Slats
- Rectangular Table (H x W x L): 74cm x 90cm x 150cm, Weight: 28.5kg
- Stacking Armchair (H x W x D): 85cm x 57cm x 57cm, Weight: 8.5kg
About Alexander Rose's Cologne furniture collection
- An inspired concept by the critically acclaimed Danish furniture designer, Povl Eskildsen, Alexander Rose's Cologne furniture consists of rectangular stainless steel tubes coupled with Roble timber slats, ceramic table tops and sling chairs, all beautifully complementing each other and offering a superb choice of outdoor furniture sets. This elegant furniture has also been designed to integrate with our Roble collection, giving an even wider choice by mixing stainless steel chairs with Roble tables.
- The Cologne range has been cleverly designed to integrate seamlessly with Alexander Rose's Roble collection, giving an even wider choice by mixing stainless steel chairs with roble tables. Roble is a premium quality hardwood. It has light golden honey tones and has a smooth lustre and texture. Roble's closely interlocked grain means it is on a par with teak in terms of its strength, durability and excellent water-resistant properties. That makes it a fantastic choice for outdoor garden furniture the British and Irish climate.
- Table top options include roble hardwood slats crafted at our own factory in Bolivia or high quality Italian ceramic tops in a choice of five stylish colours.
- Chair options can be selected from wooden roble slats, woven Rose-slings in grey or graphite colours or a unique charcoal woven string chair.
- Stainless Steel: Cleaning once or twice a year will be adequate in most circumstances but we recommend more frequent cleaning in a coastal environment and occasionally rinsing your furniture with fresh water. Stainless steel furniture used in a chlorinated indoor environment will require frequent cleaning and is therefore not recommended.
- Roble: If left untreated Roble will mellow down to a silver grey appearance. If you prefer the 'new look', however, a range of cosmetic treatments can be applied. Please call us or read our blog article regarding outdoor timber care.
- Roble Timber - 10 year warranty
- Stainless Steel Frames - 10 year warranty
DIRECT DELIVERY FROM MANUFACTURER
Please note that this product will be delivered direct from Alexander Rose. It is currently not in our showroom although we do have other products to view in same range that will demonstrate its colour, texture etc.
- We deliver free to UK Mainland & all of Ireland using quality couriers & pallet hauliers and usually within 7 working days.
- Standard Delivery days are Monday to Friday between 9 am and 5 pm but please contact us if you have particular delivery requirements.
- We do 'kerb side' delivery using a tail lift to rear of lorry. Pallets can be left on your driveway providing there is a suitably low kerb and access. Customers are also advised to check that your street address is sufficiently wide for a medium to large sized lorry to safely negotiate.
- A signature is required upon delivery. This may be done by a neighbour. Delivery can be made without signature providing you email us and give consent that delivery be made.
- For flat-packed furniture we offer assembly service; please contact us for details.
- If your order has not arrived in a satisfactory condition then please make the driver aware of the damage and sign for the parcels as damaged upon receipt. Please check that the delivering company has delivered the correct number of parcels. Any damage or shortage must be notified to us by email within 3 working days of the delivery of the goods in question.
- Subject to management discretion, your product may be eligible for price matching if it is:
- Identical to a competitor's i.e. the product must be a matching brand, model number and color, and offered on the same terms and warranty. Both of our item and the competitor's items must be currently in stock.
- The current UK store or website price, inclusive of VAT and delivery charges. We must be able to verify the competitor’s price and stock position.
- If for any reason you are unhappy with your purchase, you can return it to us in its original unused condition within 30 days of the date you received the item. We will issue a full refund for the cost of the item. If you wish to return goods to us you must send them back to us at our contact address at your own cost and risk. We will be unable to issue refunds for items that we do not receive. It is advisable to use a tracked service.
- You have the right to cancel your order within fourteen working days of receiving your purchase. This fourteen day period begins the day after you receive the items from us. Please notify us via contact form within fourteen working days that you wish to cancel your order and that you intend to return the item(s). Upon receipt, we will be happy to offer you a full refund on the cost of the items and the original delivery charge you paid on your order for us to send the goods to you (if applicable). You are still responsible for the cost of returning items to us.
- We want you to be delighted with your purchase. If for any reason you are not, we are here to help. Please callus on 028 796 42324.