Alexander Rose Contemporary Beach Lounge Jade Modular Suite and Coffee Table SetAsk a Question
The Alexander Rose Contemporary Beach Lounge Jade Modular Suite and Coffee Table Set is a modular set made in collaboration with UK based designer, Carsten Astheimer. This stylish and distinct collection has ultra-comfortable, water proof cushions that attach to the perforated mesh frames, using toggles to create a crafted look and feel. Comfort, versatility and functionality combine to make the Beach Lounge the ultimate set for modern outdoor living.
**NOTE: There is an extra mid module included in this set not shown in the image.
Beach Lounge Cushions
- The high specification Beach Lounge cushions are made using a tough 405gsm/m2 solution dyed olefin, with a colour fastness to light. The outside of the fabric has the pre-treated water proof finish applied, and on the rear side is the polyethylene (PE) layer that makes the fabric water resistant. Cushion covers are sewn using an unbreakable outdoor rot- proof marine grade thread, giving a lifelong strength to the seams.
- In each of the seat and back cushions there is a sewn in vented mesh panel made from our durable Rose Sling material; this allows the air to escape when in use and returns the cushion back to its original shape after use. This design feature gives the Beach Lounge that luxurious sinking sensation and all round comfort.
- The soft hollow fibre filling is fitted inside a breathable polypropylene (PP) interliner. This casing has excellent abrasion and antibacterial qualities. The internal ‘pillow’ is made up in compartments, which prevents the filling material from moving around and losing its shape over time.
- The cushion toggles are made from hard-wearing colourfast ABS (Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene) and are fitted with an elasticated waterproof cord with a natural rubber core and a braided polyester outer sleeve. The toggle cord is joined together with zinc plated metal crimps and covered in a plastic sleeve in order to protect the paint finish of the frames. The toggles are easily fitted by the customer through the perforated holes in the frames.
Mid Ulster is one of Alexander Rose's largest retailers in Ireland sharing the ethos of quality and service to our Customers. The Mid Ulster Team understand the full range of Alexander Rose garden furniture and can provide sound advice on any questions you may have. Should we not have an item in stock we will quickly source and have it delivered from Alexander Rose.
The cushions can be cleaned with warm soapy water and a micro-fibre cloth. For stubborn stains on the cushions a diluted bleach solution (1 part bleach to 1 part water) is recommended. The cushions are waterproof and can be left outdoors. To minimise cleaning we recommend that cushions are kept covered or in storage during prolonged periods when not in use.
Stainless Steel should be cleaned once or twice a year in most circumstances but we recommend more frequent cleaning in a coastal environment and occasionally rinsing your furniture with fresh water. Stainless steel furniture used in a chlorinated indoor environment will require frequent cleaning and is therefore not recommended.
Aluminium frames - 5 year warranty
Olefin cushions - 2 year warranty
SIZE GUIDE & SPECIFICATION
**NOTE: There is an extra mid module included in this set not show in the image.
3 x Corner Module "Jade" (8801FLJA)
3 x Middle Module "Jade" (8802FLJA)
1 x Coffee Table "Flint" with Roble Top (8803FLROB)
Assembly Required: Yes, Tools Included
Corner Module (H): 83cm x (W): 98cm x (D): 98cm
Middle Module (H): 83cm x (W): 70cm x (D): 98cm
Coffee Table (H): 23cm x (W): 70cm x (D): 122cm
Corner Module: 20kg
Middle Module: 15kg
Coffee Table: 12kg
PRICE CHECK GUARANTEE
Subject to management discretion, your product may be eligible for price matching if it is:
- Identical to a competitor's i.e. the product must be a matching brand, model number and colour, and offered on the same terms and warranty.
- Both of our item and the competitor's items must be currently in stock.
- The current UK store or website price, inclusive of VAT and delivery charges. We must be able to verify the competitor’s price and stock position.
DELIVERY & RETURNS
- Northern Ireland and Mainland UK qualifies for FREE delivery on all orders over £100. Any purchase under £100 will have a charge of £15 delivery.
- Please allow 5 - 10 days for delivery although we can often deliver in 3 - 4 working days.
Standard Delivery days are typically Monday to Friday between 9 am and 5 pm. Please contact us if you have specific delivery requirements.
Depending on location, we may use our own vehicles or we may use the services of trusted haulage partners for pallet deliveries. Once we receive your order, we will get in touch with you to advise dispatch date and delivery timescale. For pallet deliveries, goods are typically unloaded to rear of lorry using a tail lift. Pallets are typically left on your driveway providing there is a suitably low kerb and access. A signature is normally required upon delivery. Delivery can be made without signature providing you give consent.
We are here to help if anything goes wrong. We do ask if your order has not arrived in a satisfactory condition please make the driver aware of the damage and sign for the parcels as damaged upon receipt.
It's also recommended that damage or shortage must be notified to us by email within 3 working days of the delivery of the goods. This will help us to send out a replacement, arrange an lift and process refund as fast as possible. Please get in touch if you have any questions or if we can help further.