Alexander Rose Monte Carlo 6-Seater Corner and Cube Dining Set
- Alexander Rose's Monte Carlo furniture is manufactured at their factory in Cebu, by highly skilled in-house weavers. The 3mm textured synthetic rattan gives a natural feel and the charcoal grey cushions complement the mid grey weave.
- Monte Carlo cushions are made using charcoal olefin fabric and can also be ordered in oatmeal and pearl.
- The table comes in a flat pack and is easy to assemble; the tools are provided within the pack.
- We offer a price-check guarantee for this product - please see the "Delivery and Returns" tab for details.
Why Alexander Rose?
- Excellent guarantees and trusted after-sales service
- Mid Ulster is one of Alexander Rose's largest accounts in Ireland
- Mid Ulster have specialists that understand the full range and can provide good advice
- Mid Ulster offers ultra competitive pricing
- Both Mid Ulster and Alexander Rose are long established companies built on quality and service
- In addition to our 'showroom' stock, Mid Ulster can quickly source and deliver any Alexander Rose product from their extensive stocks.
- Fantastic build quality with classic designs
- Very good value relative to quality
The Alexander Rose Monte Carlo 6-Seater Corner and Cube Dining Set includes:
- 1 x Monte Carlo Square Casual Dining Table w/ Glass 1.3m x 1.3m
- 1 x Monte Carlo Casual Dining Left-Hand Module
- 1 x Monte Carlo Casual Dining Right-Hand Module
- 2 x Monte Carlo Dining Stools w/ Cushions
- Alexander Rose Monte Carlo Monte Carlo Square Casual Dining Table (H x W x D): 74cm x 130cm x 130cm, Weight: 30.5kg
- Alexander Rose Monte Carlo Casual Dining Left-Hand Module (H x W x D): 97cm x 200cm x 85cm, Weight: 32kg
- Alexander Rose Monte Carlo Casual Dining Right-Hand Module (H x W x D): 97cm x 200cm x 85cm, Weight: 32kg
- Alexander Rose Monte Carlo Dining Stool w/ Cushion (H x W x D): 46cm x 35cm x 35cm, Weight: 3kg
About Alexander Rose's rattan furniture
- Alexander Rose first started producing rattan garden furniture in 2006. At Alexander Rose's factory in the Philippines, their in-house aluminium framing department skilfully fabricate and weld the intricate carcasses before powder coating in colours to match the Rose Fibre ahead of weaving commencing. It can take even an experienced weaver two full days to weave an Alexander Rose chair, such are their high standards and our requirements for attention to detail.
- The synthetic rattan and aluminium raw materials used are 100% recyclable, and all wastage is reused to make small components on many of our products.
- The structure of all of Alexander Rose's woven furniture is made from fully welded, powder coated aluminium frames. The aluminium tubes we use have a wall thickness of 1.5mm to provide maximum strength and a lightweight frame. Once a frame has been covered in its woven skin the furniture becomes even stronger. The aluminium frames are electrostatically powder coated to prevent them from oxidisation, and the finish is invisible once it has been woven over.
- The rattan is made of high-quality synthetic materials so this furniture set is weather proof and can be left outdoors year-round. That said Alexander Rose woven furniture should be cleaned at least once a year. It is important to use a non-foaming cleaner on woven furniture, as a foaming product will leave residues in the gaps in between the weave which will then attract dirt. A pressure hose on a wide spray setting is acceptable to use on woven chairs at a distance of approximately one metre from the product. Tables should be cleaned carefully with a sponge and a cleaning agent. Apply lukewarm water with a soft cloth or sponge; brush the furniture clean with a soft scrubbing pad, then rinse the furniture well with clean water.
- Scratch marks or abrasion to the edges of the fibre can be repaired by very briefly and carefully applying heat (i.e. a hair dryer) to the affected area and rubbing along the length of the fibre with a piece of hard cardboard to restore a smooth edge.
- To clean the table top glass we suggest the use of any household glass or window cleaner.
- The cushions are made using 100% dyed premium olefin yarns, making it rot and fade proof. They can be easily brushed clean using a household cleaner or a diluted bleach solution for more stubborn stains.
- Monte Carlo Weave - 3 year warranty
- Aluminium Frames - 10 year warranty
- Olefin Cushions - 2 year warranty
- Tempered Glass - 3 year warranty
DIRECT DELIVERY FROM MANUFACTURER
Please note that this product will be delivered direct from Alexander Rose. It is currently not in our showroom although we do have other products to view in same range that will demonstrate its colour, texture etc.
- We deliver free to UK Mainland & all of Ireland using quality couriers & pallet hauliers and usually within 7 working days.
- Standard Delivery days are Monday to Friday between 9 am and 5 pm but please contact us if you have particular delivery requirements.
- We do 'kerb side' delivery using a tail lift to rear of lorry. Pallets can be left on your driveway providing there is a suitably low kerb and access. Customers are also advised to check that your street address is sufficiently wide for a medium to large sized lorry to safely negotiate.
- A signature is required upon delivery. This may be done by a neighbour. Delivery can be made without signature providing you email us and give consent that delivery be made.
- For flat-packed furniture we offer assembly service; please contact us for details.
- If your order has not arrived in a satisfactory condition then please make the driver aware of the damage and sign for the parcels as damaged upon receipt. Please check that the delivering company has delivered the correct number of parcels. Any damage or shortage must be notified to us by email within 3 working days of the delivery of the goods in question.
- Subject to management discretion, your product may be eligible for price matching if it is:
- Identical to a competitor's i.e. the product must be a matching brand, model number and color, and offered on the same terms and warranty. Both of our item and the competitor's items must be currently in stock.
- The current UK store or website price, inclusive of VAT and delivery charges. We must be able to verify the competitor’s price and stock position.
- If for any reason you are unhappy with your purchase, you can return it to us in its original unused condition within 30 days of the date you received the item. We will issue a full refund for the cost of the item. If you wish to return goods to us you must send them back to us at our contact address at your own cost and risk. We will be unable to issue refunds for items that we do not receive. It is advisable to use a tracked service.
- You have the right to cancel your order within fourteen working days of receiving your purchase. This fourteen day period begins the day after you receive the items from us. Please notify us via contact form within fourteen working days that you wish to cancel your order and that you intend to return the item(s). Upon receipt, we will be happy to offer you a full refund on the cost of the items and the original delivery charge you paid on your order for us to send the goods to you (if applicable). You are still responsible for the cost of returning items to us.
- We want you to be delighted with your purchase. If for any reason you are not, we are here to help. Please callus on 028 796 42324.