The Alexander Rose Pine Farmers Bench 5ft / 150cm is a charming garden seat with an organic feel in its curved back and arm rests made from pine that accommodates 3 people. An ideal garden seat on its own or it will go really well with the pine picnic set.
Mid Ulster is one of Alexander Rose's largest retailers in Ireland sharing the ethos of quality and service to our Customers. The Mid Ulster Team understand the full range of Alexander Rose garden furniture and can provide sound advice on any questions you may have. Should we not have an item in stock we will quickly source and have it delivered from Alexander Rose.
Wooden furniture should be cleaned occasionally with soapy water. It can be treated with specially formulated care products to give a beautiful rich finish and enhance the look of the wood. Or if preferred it can be left to turn a mellow silver grey. Find out more in our blog article regarding outdoor timber care. Please call us if you would like any more advice.
Manufacturer guarantee against faulty workmanship or materials for 3 years. This guarantee does not cover any deterioration due to the usual weathering process such as fading, cracking and splitting.
Note: This video is for general illustration purpose only and does not reflect the actual colour and dimensions of the product on this page.
SIZE GUIDE & SPECIFICATION
Includes: 1 Bench
Assembly Required: Yes, Tools Included
Dimensions (H): 109cm x (W): 157cm x (D): 74cm
Pine (Pinus Sylvestris) is a pre-treated softwood, and its yellow green colour mellows over time to an attractive silver grey. The pine of Alexander Rose comes from Poland and is FSC® 100% certified.
- Various options of parasol available please contact us for advice
- Alexander Rose provides a premium storage cover as an optional add-on. The cover is designed to be removed and installed easily so you can enjoy your furniture straight away when needed, and comes with ties and cords for securing to the furniture.
PRICE CHECK GUARANTEE
Subject to management discretion, your product may be eligible for price matching if it is:
- Identical to a competitor's i.e. the product must be a matching brand, model number and colour, and offered on the same terms and warranty.
- Both of our item and the competitor's items must be currently in stock.
- The current UK store or website price, inclusive of VAT and delivery charges. We must be able to verify the competitor’s price and stock position.
DELIVERY & RETURNS
- Northern Ireland and Mainland UK qualifies for FREE delivery.
- Please allow 5 - 10 days for delivery although we can often deliver in 3 - 4 working days.
Standard Delivery days are typically Monday to Friday between 9 am and 5 pm. Please contact us if you have specific delivery requirements.
Depending on location, we may use our own vehicles or we may use the services of trusted haulage partners for pallet deliveries. Once we receive your order, we will get in touch with you to advise dispatch date and delivery timescale. For pallet deliveries, goods are typically unloaded to rear of lorry using a tail lift. Pallets are typically left on your driveway providing there is a suitably low kerb and access. A signature is normally required upon delivery. Delivery can be made without signature providing you give consent.
For flat-packed furniture we can offer assembly service by quotation depending on location and order value; please contact us for details.
We are here to help if anything goes wrong. We do ask if your order has not arrived in a satisfactory condition please make the driver aware of the damage and sign for the parcels as damaged upon receipt.
It's also recommended that damage or shortage must be notified to us by email within 3 working days of the delivery of the goods. This will help us to send out a replacement, arrange an lift and process refund as fast as possible. Please get in touch if you have any questions or if we can help further.