Alexander Rose Portofino 6-seater 1.5m Round Table Garden Dining SetAsk a Question
The Alexander Rose Portofino 6-seater 1.5m Round Table Garden Dining Set takes garden furniture to a new level of cutting-edge contemporary style and simplicity. Precision is the standard of this collection and is shown in the way the mesh and structure complement each other.
Mid Ulster is one of Alexander Rose's largest retailers in Ireland sharing the ethos of quality and service to our Customers. The Mid Ulster Team understand the full range of Alexander Rose garden furniture and can provide sound advice on any questions you may have. Should we not have an item in stock we will quickly source and have it delivered from Alexander Rose.
Stainless Steel should be cleaned once or twice a year in most circumstances but we recommend more frequent cleaning in a coastal environment and occasionally rinsing your furniture with fresh water. Stainless steel furniture used in a chlorinated indoor environment will require frequent cleaning and is therefore not recommended.
Mild Steel Frames - 5 Year Warranty
Polyester Fabric - 1 Year Warranty
SIZE GUIDE & SPECIFICATION
6 x Stacking Armchair (7952)
1 x Round Table (7981)
The table comes in a flat pack and is easy to assemble; the tools are provided within the pack.
Stacking Armchair (H): 88cm x (W): 55cm x (D): 66cm
Round Table (H): 74cm x (W): 150cm x (D): 150cm
Stacking Armchair: 6.5kg
Round Table: 26kg
The Portofino collection is made using powder coated mild steel, which has then been treated with a phosphate solution and primed with a cathodic dip to prevent corrosion.
- Various options of parasol available please contact us for advice
- Green or grey stripe high back chair cushions are also available for purchase as optional add-ons - please call us to specify the colour option you prefer.
PRICE CHECK GUARANTEE
Subject to management discretion, your product may be eligible for price matching if it is:
- Identical to a competitor's i.e. the product must be a matching brand, model number and colour, and offered on the same terms and warranty.
- Both of our item and the competitor's items must be currently in stock.
- The current UK store or website price, inclusive of VAT and delivery charges. We must be able to verify the competitor’s price and stock position.
DELIVERY & RETURNS
- Northern Ireland and Mainland UK qualifies for FREE delivery.
- Republic of Ireland, £15 delivery supplement applied at checkout.
- Please allow 5 - 10 days for delivery although we can often deliver in 3 - 4 working days.
Standard Delivery days are typically Monday to Friday between 9 am and 5 pm. Please contact us if you have specific delivery requirements.
Depending on location, we may use our own vehicles or we may use the services of trusted haulage partners for pallet deliveries. Once we receive your order, we will get in touch with you to advise dispatch date and delivery timescale. For pallet deliveries, goods are typically unloaded to rear of lorry using a tail lift. Pallets are typically left on your driveway providing there is a suitably low kerb and access. A signature is normally required upon delivery. Delivery can be made without signature providing you give consent.
For flat-packed furniture we can offer assembly service by quotation depending on location and order value; please contact us for details.
We are here to help if anything goes wrong. We do ask if your order has not arrived in a satisfactory condition please make the driver aware of the damage and sign for the parcels as damaged upon receipt.
It's also recommended that damage or shortage must be notified to us by email within 3 working days of the delivery of the goods. This will help us to send out a replacement, arrange an lift and process refund as fast as possible. Please get in touch if you have any questions or if we can help further.