Alexander Rose Portofino 8-seater Extending Table SetAsk a Question
- The Portofino collection takes garden furniture to a new level of cutting-edge contemporary style and simplicity. It is made using powder coated mild steel, which has then been treated with a phosphate solution and primed with a cathodic dip to prevent corrosion.
- This set comes with a 5 year warranty.
- A 18-spoke 3.0mØ Cantilever Parasol (UH30) is available as an optional add-on and comes with a 3 year warranty. The parasols are made using lightweight durable polyester fabric which is water resistant and easy to clean; the crank mechanism enables effortless use and a foot operated pedal can be used for 360-degree rotation. The canopy can be adjusted into 7 positions to give maximum shade from the sun.
- The table comes in a flat pack and is easy to assemble; the tools are provided within the pack.
- We offer a price-check guarantee for this product - please see the "Delivery and Returns" tab for details.
Why Alexander Rose?
- Excellent guarantees and trusted after-sales service
- Mid Ulster is one of Alexander Rose's largest accounts in Ireland
- Mid Ulster have specialists that understand the full range and can provide good advice
- Mid Ulster offers ultra competitive pricing
- Both Mid Ulster and Alexander Rose are long established companies built on quality and service
- In addition to our 'showroom' stock, Mid Ulster can quickly source and deliver any Alexander Rose product from their extensive stocks.
- Fantastic build quality with classic designs
- Very good value relative to quality
The Alexander Rose Portofino 8-seater Extending Table Set includes:
- 1 x Portofino Extending Table 1.5m/2.7m x 0.9m
- 8 x Portofino Woven Armchair
- Portofino Extending Table (H x W x L): 74cm x 90cm x 150/268cm, Weight: 40kg
- Portofino Woven Armchair (H x W x D): 88cm x 54cm x 67cm, Weight: 6kg
About Alexander Rose's Portofino furniture collection
- Alexander Rose introduced the outstanding Portofino collection in 2012, made of wire mesh combined with tubular steel. Their objective was to design eye-catching pieces of furniture that would bring a refreshing look to a new market for Alexander Rose. Inspiration is found in the curvaceous lines and ergonomic comfort of Alexander Rose's Ocean Range and the Portofino range was born.
- For the 2018 season we have added a stacking high back armchair to the collection, along with a round 1.5m table and a new charcoal stripe cushion.
- The mild steel frames of the collection comes with a 5 year warranty, the Portofino swing seat cushion and canopy come with a 2 year warranty.
- Cleaning once or twice a year will be adequate in most circumstances but we recommend more frequent cleaning in a coastal environment and occasionally rinsing your furniture with fresh water. Steel furniture used in a chlorinated indoor environment will require frequent cleaning and is therefore not recommended.
- Mild Steel Frames - 5 year warranty
- Weave - 3 year warranty
DIRECT DELIVERY FROM MANUFACTURER
Please note that this product will be delivered direct from Alexander Rose. It is currently not in our showroom although we do have other products to view in same range that will demonstrate its colour, texture etc.
- We deliver free to UK Mainland & all of Ireland using quality couriers & pallet hauliers and usually within 7 working days.
- Standard Delivery days are Monday to Friday between 9 am and 5 pm but please contact us if you have particular delivery requirements.
- We do 'kerb side' delivery using a tail lift to rear of lorry. Pallets can be left on your driveway providing there is a suitably low kerb and access. Customers are also advised to check that your street address is sufficiently wide for a medium to large sized lorry to safely negotiate.
- A signature is required upon delivery. This may be done by a neighbour. Delivery can be made without signature providing you email us and give consent that delivery be made.
- For flat-packed furniture we offer assembly service; please contact us for details.
- If your order has not arrived in a satisfactory condition then please make the driver aware of the damage and sign for the parcels as damaged upon receipt. Please check that the delivering company has delivered the correct number of parcels. Any damage or shortage must be notified to us by email within 3 working days of the delivery of the goods in question.
- Subject to management discretion, your product may be eligible for price matching if it is:
- Identical to a competitor's i.e. the product must be a matching brand, model number and color, and offered on the same terms and warranty. Both of our item and the competitor's items must be currently in stock.
- The current UK store or website price, inclusive of VAT and delivery charges. We must be able to verify the competitor’s price and stock position.
- If for any reason you are unhappy with your purchase, you can return it to us in its original unused condition within 30 days of the date you received the item. We will issue a full refund for the cost of the item. If you wish to return goods to us you must send them back to us at our contact address at your own cost and risk. We will be unable to issue refunds for items that we do not receive. It is advisable to use a tracked service.
- You have the right to cancel your order within fourteen working days of receiving your purchase. This fourteen day period begins the day after you receive the items from us. Please notify us via contact form within fourteen working days that you wish to cancel your order and that you intend to return the item(s). Upon receipt, we will be happy to offer you a full refund on the cost of the items and the original delivery charge you paid on your order for us to send the goods to you (if applicable). You are still responsible for the cost of returning items to us.
- We want you to be delighted with your purchase. If for any reason you are not, we are here to help. Please callus on 028 796 42324.
DELIVERY & RETURNS
Qualifies for free Mainland UK and all Ireland delivery. Please allow 5 - 10 days for delivery although we can often deliver in 3 - 4 working days.
Standard Delivery days are typically Monday to Friday between 9 am and 5 pm. Please contact us if you have specific delivery requirements.
Depending on location, we may use our own vehicles or we may use the services of trusted haulage partners for pallet deliveries. Once we receive your order, we will get in touch with you to advise dispatch date and delivery timescale. For pallet deliveries, goods are typically unloaded to rear of lorry using a tail lift. Pallets are typically left on your driveway providing there is a suitably low kerb and access. A signature is normally required upon delivery. Delivery can be made without signature providing you give consent.
For flat-packed furniture we can offer assembly service by quotation depending on location and order value; please contact us for details.
We are here to help if anything goes wrong. We do ask if your order has not arrived in a satisfactory condition please make the driver aware of the damage and sign for the parcels as damaged upon receipt.
It's also recommended that damage or shortage must be notified to us by email within 3 working days of the delivery of the goods. This will help us to send out a replacement, arrange an lift and process refund as fast as possible. Please get in touch if you have any questions or if we can help further.