Alexander Rose Roble Double Extending Table (1.1m x 2.0m up to 2.9m)Ask a Question
- Our Alexander Rose Roble range provides some of the most beautiful garden furniture available in a selection of contemporary and traditional design. Whether you prefer precise angles or traditional classic design, you will find the perfect piece of furniture to compliment any outside spaces. Manufactured in Bolivia, this timber is extremely durable. It has a lustre, with a closely interlocked light yellow grain.
- It is easy to assemble; the tools are provided within the pack.
- We offer a price-check guarantee for this product - please see the "Delivery and Returns" tab for details.
Why Alexander Rose?
- Excellent guarantees and trusted after-sales service
- Mid Ulster is one of Alexander Rose's largest accounts in Ireland
- Mid Ulster have specialists that understand the full range and can provide good advice
- Mid Ulster offers ultra competitive pricing
- Both Mid Ulster and Alexander Rose are long established companies built on quality and service
- In addition to our 'showroom' stock, Mid Ulster can quickly source and deliver any Alexander Rose product from their extensive stocks.
- Fantastic build quality with classic designs
- Very good value relative to quality
- Height: 750mm
- Width: 1100mm
- Depth: 2000/2900mm
- Weight: 51kg
- Note: This is a flat-packed product
- Roble is a premium quality hardwood. It has light golden honey tones and has a smooth lustre and texture. Roble's closely interlocked grain means it is on a par with teak in terms of its strength, durability and excellent water-resistant properties. That makes it a fantastic choice for outdoor garden furniture the British and Irish climate.
- It has an expected life span up to 35 years and comes with a industry-leading 10 year warranty.
- Roble is sourced from Bolivia and is FSC® 100% certified, which means the wood is sourced from a responsible, sustainable provider.
Care InfoIf left untreated Roble will mellow down to a silver grey appearance. If you prefer the 'new look', however, a range of cosmetic treatments can be applied. Please call us or read our blog article regarding outdoor timber care.
Warranty10 year warranty
DIRECT DELIVERY FROM MANUFACTURER
Please note, this product will be delivered direct from Alexander Rose. It is currently not in our showroom although we do have other products to view in same range that will demonstrate its colour, texture etc.
- We deliver to UK & Ireland using quality couriers & pallet hauliers.
- Standard Delivery days are Monday to Friday between 9 am and 5 pm but please contact us if you have particular delivery requirements.
- For flat-packed furniture we offer assembly service; please contact us for details.
- For garden furniture pallet deliveries, please note that this service is known as 'kerb side' delivery using a tail lift to rear of lorry. Pallets can be left on your driveway providing there is a suitably low kerb and access. Customers are also advised to check that your street address is sufficiently wide for a medium to large sized lorry to safely negotiate.
- For pallet deliveries a signature is required upon delivery. This may be done by a neighbour. Delivery can be made without signature providing you email us and give consent that delivery be made.
- If your order has not arrived in a satisfactory condition then please make the driver aware of the damage and sign for the parcels as damaged upon receipt. Please check that the delivering company has delivered the correct number of parcels. Any damage or shortage must be notified to us by email within 3 working days of the delivery of the goods in question.
- Subject to management discretion, your product may be eligible for price matching if it is:
- Identical to a competitor's i.e. the product must be a matching brand, model number and color, and offered on the same terms and warranty. Both of our item and the competitor's items must be currently in stock.
- The current UK store or website price, inclusive of VAT and delivery charges. We must be able to verify the competitor’s price and stock position.
- If for any reason you are unhappy with your purchase, you can return it to us in its original unused condition within 30 days of the date you received the item. We will issue a full refund for the cost of the item. If you wish to return goods to us you must send them back to us at our contact address at your own cost and risk. We will be unable to issue refunds for items that we do not receive. It is advisable to use a tracked service.
- You have the right to cancel your order within fourteen working days of receiving your purchase. This fourteen day period begins the day after you receive the items from us. Please notify us via contact form within fourteen working days that you wish to cancel your order and that you intend to return the item(s). Upon receipt, we will be happy to offer you a full refund on the cost of the items and the original delivery charge you paid on your order for us to send the goods to you (if applicable). You are still responsible for the cost of returning items to us.
- We want you to be delighted with your purchase. If for any reason you are not, we are here to help. Please callus on 028 796 42324.