Alexander Rose Round Aluminium Cantilever Parasol 3m with 90kg Base - Colour Options AvailableAsk a Question
Offering convenience and elegance Alexander Rose Round Aluminium Cantilever Parasol 3m with 90kg Base can be positioned to provide maximum shade. They are easy to operate with the simple handle and lock mechanism, and feature eight spokes providing a superior shape and strength especially in strong wind. Visually unobtrusive, the parasol appears to float above the furniture set, and with the side arm there is no central pole sitting in-between you and the person opposite.
The polyester fabric is resistant to fading, rotting, shrinking and staining, and is removable for machine washing at 40 degrees Celsius. The parasol comes with a 3 year warranty.
- Please note, free delivery currently available within Northern Ireland only.
Why Alexander Rose?
- Excellent guarantees and trusted after-sales service
- Mid Ulster is one of Alexander Rose's largest accounts in Ireland
- Mid Ulster have specialists that understand the full range and can provide good advice
- Mid Ulster offers ultra competitive pricing
- Both Mid Ulster and Alexander Rose are long established companies built on quality and service
- In addition to our 'showroom' stock, Mid Ulster can quickly source and deliver any Alexander Rose product from their extensive stocks.
- Fantastic build quality with classic designs
- Very good value relative to quality
DELIVERY & RETURNS
- Northern Ireland and Mainland UK qualifies for FREE delivery.
- Republic of Ireland, £15 delivery supplement applied at checkout.
- Please allow 5 - 10 days for delivery although we can often deliver in 3 - 4 working days.
Standard Delivery days are typically Monday to Friday between 9 am and 5 pm. Please contact us if you have specific delivery requirements.
Depending on location, we may use our own vehicles or we may use the services of trusted haulage partners for pallet deliveries. Once we receive your order, we will get in touch with you to advise dispatch date and delivery timescale. For pallet deliveries, goods are typically unloaded to rear of lorry using a tail lift. Pallets are typically left on your driveway providing there is a suitably low kerb and access. A signature is normally required upon delivery. Delivery can be made without signature providing you give consent.
For flat-packed furniture we can offer assembly service by quotation depending on location and order value; please contact us for details.
We are here to help if anything goes wrong. We do ask if your order has not arrived in a satisfactory condition please make the driver aware of the damage and sign for the parcels as damaged upon receipt.
It's also recommended that damage or shortage must be notified to us by email within 3 working days of the delivery of the goods. This will help us to send out a replacement, arrange an lift and process refund as fast as possible. Please get in touch if you have any questions or if we can help further.