Amalfi High Back Grey Rattan Tea for Two Set (Polywood Top)
The Amalfi High Back Grey Rattan Tea for Two Set Polywood Top has stylish looks and supreme comfort for dining alfresco with a friend or significant other, it is a compact garden set that is ideal for relaxing in a smaller space. A broad weave mixed with round rattan detailing on trims gives this furniture an attractive look. A structure of quality tubular aluminium framing that has been powder coated along with UV stable and weather proof synthetic rattan, weatherproof this set to provide longevity.
Comes with 5 year structural warranty
SIZE GUIDE & SPECIFICATION
1 x Round Table with polywood top
2 x High back chairs with grey base cushion and back cushion
Assembly Required: Yes, Tools Included for table only. Chairs are fully welded and pre-assembled
Armchair (H): 86cm x (W): 61cm x (D): 59cm
Table (H): 75cm x (W): 90cm x (D): 156cm
PRICE CHECK GUARANTEE
Subject to management discretion, your product may be eligible for price matching if it is:
- Identical to a competitor's i.e. the product must be a matching brand, model number and colour, and offered on the same terms and warranty.
- Both of our item and the competitor's items must be currently in stock.
- The current UK store or website price, inclusive of VAT and delivery charges. We must be able to verify the competitor’s price and stock position.
DELIVERY & RETURNS
- Northern Ireland and Mainland UK qualifies for FREE delivery on all orders over £100. Any purchase under £100 will have a charge of £15 delivery.
- Please allow 5 - 10 days for delivery although we can often deliver in 3 - 4 working days.
Standard Delivery days are typically Monday to Friday between 9 am and 5 pm. Please contact us if you have specific delivery requirements.
Depending on location, we may use our own vehicles or we may use the services of trusted haulage partners for pallet deliveries. Once we receive your order, we will get in touch with you to advise dispatch date and delivery timescale. For pallet deliveries, goods are typically unloaded to rear of lorry using a tail lift. Pallets are typically left on your driveway providing there is a suitably low kerb and access. A signature is normally required upon delivery. Delivery can be made without signature providing you give consent.
We are here to help if anything goes wrong. We do ask if your order has not arrived in a satisfactory condition please make the driver aware of the damage and sign for the parcels as damaged upon receipt.
It's also recommended that damage or shortage must be notified to us by email within 3 working days of the delivery of the goods. This will help us to send out a replacement, arrange an lift and process refund as fast as possible. Please get in touch if you have any questions or if we can help further.