Thompson & Morgan Antirrhinum Lucky Lips
Get the vintage look in your garden with this handsome snapdragon. Plants are really easy to grow, growing well in sunny borders as well as shady corners. The spikes of softly fragrant blooms are two-tone, long-lasting and make a great cut flower.
Sow seed on the surface of a good, freedraining, damp seed compost. Do not cover the seed. Place in a propagator or seal container inside a polythene bag at 20-25C (68-77F) until after gemination which usually takes 10-21 days. Do not exclude light, as this helps germination.
Transplant seedlings when large enough to handle into trays or 7.5cm (3in) pots. Gradually acclimatise plants to cooler conditions for a few weeks before planting out after all risk of frost, 23-30cm (9-12in) apart. Remove spent flowers regularly to encourage further blooming.
FORM & SPECIFICATION
- Range: A-Z - F
- Category: Flower
- Hardiness: Half Hardy
- Longevity: Annual
- Flowering Period: July to October
- Harvesting Period: -
- No of Seeds: 200
- Measured By: Seed
PRICE CHECK GUARANTEE
Subject to management discretion, your product may be eligible for price matching if it is:
- Identical to a competitor's i.e. the product must be a matching brand, model number and colour, and offered on the same terms and warranty.
- Both of our item and the competitor's items must be currently in stock.
- The current UK store or website price, inclusive of VAT and delivery charges. We must be able to verify the competitor’s price and stock position.
BULBS & SEEDS DELIVERY
UK tracked delivery
- FREE when you spend £60 or more
- £2.99 when you spend between £30 and £59.99
- £4.95 when you spend up to £29.99
Timescale: Please allow 2-4 working days to receive your delivery for UK and Northern Ireland.
NB: Regional islands and remote areas are excluded. We can price by quotation.