Thompson & Morgan Aquilegia Blackcurrant IceAsk a Question
Dwarf plants with attractive, nodding, pink and cream flowers. Ideal in the front of borders, containers or alpine gardens. Unusual blue-green, fan shaped foliage
SOWING INSTRUCTIONS: Sow seed on the surface of good free draining, seed compost. Cover with a very fine sprinkling of compost or vermiculite. Place in a propagator or seal container inside a polythene bag and place at 15-20°C (59-68°F) until after germination which takes 1-3 months. Do not exclude light, as this helps germination.
GROWING INSTRUCTIONS: Transplant seedlings when large enough to handle into trays or 7.5cm (3in) pots. Grow on in cooler conditions for 10-15 days before planting out after all risk of frost, 30cm (12in) apart. Overwinter September sowings in a coldframe and plant out the following spring.
CAUTION: Harmful if eaten
FORM & SPECIFICATION
- Range: Premium Perennials
- Category: Flower
- Hardiness: Hardy
- Longevity: Perennial
- Flowering Period: May to July
- Harvesting Period: -
- No of Seeds: 40
- Measured By: Seed
PRICE CHECK GUARANTEE
Subject to management discretion, your product may be eligible for price matching if it is:
- Identical to a competitor's i.e. the product must be a matching brand, model number and colour, and offered on the same terms and warranty.
- Both of our item and the competitor's items must be currently in stock.
- The current UK store or website price, inclusive of VAT and delivery charges. We must be able to verify the competitor’s price and stock position.
BULBS & SEEDS DELIVERY
UK tracked delivery
- FREE when you spend £60 or more
- £2.99 when you spend between £30 and £59.99
- £4.95 when you spend up to £29.99
Timescale: Please allow 2-4 working days to receive your delivery for UK and Northern Ireland.
NB: Regional islands and remote areas are excluded. We can price by quotation.