Thompson & Morgan Aubergine Gretel F1 Hybrid
These glossy ivory fruits are ready for picking when just 7-10cm (3-4in) long, and they won‚t become bitter as they mature. Grown in a patio pot restricts height to 90cm (3ft) and width to 60cm (2ft). As Gretel is virtually seedless, it‚s perfect for baking and frying too.
Place seed on the surface of a free-draining compost and cover with about 6mm (¬ºin) of compost or vermiculite. Place in a propagator at 18-21C (65-70F) until after germination, which takes 10-14 days.
Maintain temperature about 15C (60F). Transplant seedlings when large enough to handle into 7.5cm (3in) pots. Plant in final position 60cm (24in) apart when plants are 10cm (4in) high.
FORM & SPECIFICATION
- Range: A-Z - V
- Category: Vegetable
- Hardiness: -
- Longevity: -
- Flowering Period: -
- Harvesting Period: February to May
- No of Seeds: 5
- Measured By: Seed
PRICE CHECK GUARANTEE
Subject to management discretion, your product may be eligible for price matching if it is:
- Identical to a competitor's i.e. the product must be a matching brand, model number and colour, and offered on the same terms and warranty.
- Both of our item and the competitor's items must be currently in stock.
- The current UK store or website price, inclusive of VAT and delivery charges. We must be able to verify the competitor’s price and stock position.
BULBS & SEEDS DELIVERY
UK tracked delivery
- FREE when you spend £60 or more
- £2.99 when you spend between £30 and £59.99
- £4.95 when you spend up to £29.99
Timescale: Please allow 2-4 working days to receive your delivery for UK and Northern Ireland.
NB: Regional islands and remote areas are excluded. We can price by quotation.