Barlow Tyrie Aura Aluminium and Teak Rectangle Patio Set
The Barlow Tyrie Aura Aluminium and Teak Rectangle Patio Set is a modern, elegant, lightweight set combining powder coated aluminium frames and warm teak table tops with aluminium inlay. Complete with stackable armchairs accented with teak armrests. There are several options of dining table that seat from four to eight people (this set here features an 8-seater 200cm table), stacking side chairs, a serving table and carver (the latter two items are not featured in this set), with easy to clean waterproof Textilene® fabric for long life and low maintenance.
Barlow Tyrie is renowned worldwide for luxury outdoor furniture. As the world’s oldest manufacturer of quality teak leisure furniture, Barlow Tyrie’s teak wood is first grade plantation grown teak (Tectona Grandis) sourced mainly in Indonesia, where responsible forestry practices are employed.
Teak is a natural material and as such fine cracks in the end grain of components may appear. The teak may show some vigorous grain and possibly some splits, all of which are part of the product character and not a fault. Over a few months in an outdoor environment, untreated teak will weather to a silver grey colour, which is due to the action of sunlight. Many owners of teak furniture prefer this natural patina, but care products such as Barlow Tyrie's own Teak Colour Guard may be used to retain or restore the original colour of Teak. Note: This treatment must be applied before the Teak is allowed to weather or after cleaning. Aluminium may be washed with soapy water or treated with Barlow Tyrie's dedicated Powder Coated Aluminium Cleaner, supplied with an application pad. Textilene® is strong, fire-resistant and durable with a high resistance to mildew in a damp environment. It requires very little maintenance but Barlow Tyrie's Textilene® and Woven Non-Foam Cleaner can maintain Textilene and Woven furniture without any unsightly residue.
10 years warranty for the Aluminium and Teak; 3 years warranty for the sling components.
SIZE GUIDE & SPECIFICATION
1 x Aura Dining Table 200
8 x Aura Dining Armchair
Assembly Required: Yes, Tools Included
Chair (H): 91cm x (W): 58cm x (L): 66cm
Table (H): 74cm x (W): 60cm x (L): 200cm
Material: Teak wood and aluminium frames.
- Various options of parasol available please contact us for advice
- The table has a parasol hole with a matching teak cap; the cap fills the parasol hole in your table when used without a parasol.
- A reducer ring (optional add-on not included in this set) minimizes movement of a parasol pole in a table top. Reducer rings come in three sizes (38mm, 48mm, 61mm) and the pole diameter of your parasol determines the correct size to use.
- A Sail Rectangular 3.5m x 2.5m Parasol with a 61mm pole (not featured). It has a telescopic pole that allows it to lower over our standard height dining tables when closed.
- Four choices of parasol base: Standard, Freestanding, Floor Fixing, In-Ground.
- Please also note that we put in orders on-demand for our clients and there are many customisation options. Please see the image of frame and sling options. If you are interested in other Barlow Tyrie products or colour/material options, please feel free to get in touch with us.
This product IS NOT A STOCK ITEM and we generally arrange delivery directly from supplier to you. Please contact us for more information on availability and time scale.
PRICE CHECK GUARANTEE
Subject to management discretion, your product may be eligible for price matching if it is:
- Identical to a competitor's i.e. the product must be a matching brand, model number and colour, and offered on the same terms and warranty.
- Both of our item and the competitor's items must be currently in stock.
- The current UK store or website price, inclusive of VAT and delivery charges. We must be able to verify the competitor’s price and stock position.
DELIVERY & RETURNS
- Northern Ireland and Mainland UK qualifies for FREE delivery.
- Please allow 5 - 10 days for delivery although we can often deliver in 3 - 4 working days.
Standard Delivery days are typically Monday to Friday between 9 am and 5 pm. Please contact us if you have specific delivery requirements.
Depending on location, we may use our own vehicles or we may use the services of trusted haulage partners for pallet deliveries. Once we receive your order, we will get in touch with you to advise dispatch date and delivery timescale. For pallet deliveries, goods are typically unloaded to rear of lorry using a tail lift. Pallets are typically left on your driveway providing there is a suitably low kerb and access. A signature is normally required upon delivery. Delivery can be made without signature providing you give consent.
For flat-packed furniture we can offer assembly service by quotation depending on location and order value; please contact us for details.
We are here to help if anything goes wrong. We do ask if your order has not arrived in a satisfactory condition please make the driver aware of the damage and sign for the parcels as damaged upon receipt.
It's also recommended that damage or shortage must be notified to us by email within 3 working days of the delivery of the goods. This will help us to send out a replacement, arrange an lift and process refund as fast as possible. Please get in touch if you have any questions or if we can help further.
REQUEST A BROCHURE
Request a FREE Barlow Tyrie Brochure and Pricelist in Northern Ireland or the Republic of Ireland via the contact us tab or the right side of the page, email firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively call us with your details.