Barlow Tyrie Equinox 150cm Rectangular Dining Table set
- The Equinox collection offers a large selection of contemporary designs, making it a perfect addition to any modern living space.
- The table is made using 316 ‘marine grade’ stainless steel to withstand the rigours of an outdoor environment, and features a teak top that brings a warmer, more traditional appearance to this contemporary design.
- Seats 6 people
- Compatible with the Mercury Dining Chairs
- Assembly required
- Please also note that we put in orders on-demand for our clients and there are many customisation options. If you are interested in other Barlow Tyrie products or colour/material options, please feel free to get in touch with us at 028 796 42324. The 2018 product catalogue is available here.
- 1 x Equinox Dining Table 150 with Teak top (H x W x L): 73cm x 100cm x 149cm; weight: 30kg
- 2 x Equinox Dining Armchair with Teak Seat & Back (teak armrest) (H x W x D): 85cm x 60cm x 62cm; weight: 9kg
- 2 x Equinox Dining Chair with Teak Seat & Back (H x W x D): 85cm x 51cm x 61cm; weight: 8kg
- 1 x Equinox Bench 135 (H x W x L): 43cm x 44cm x 135cm; weight: 16kg
Why Barlow Tyrie?
- Barlow Tyrie is renowned worldwide for luxury outdoor furniture.
- As the world's oldest manufacturer of quality teak leisure furniture, Barlow Tyrie's teak wood is first grade plantation grown teak (Tectona Grandis) sourced mainly in Indonesia, where responsible forestry practices are employed.
- Great colour and materials options for mix-and-match
- Excellent customer service and warranty
Optional for purchase but not included in this set:
- The table has a parasol hole with a matching blanking cap (optional add-on not included in this set); the cap fills the parasol hole in your table when used without a parasol.
- A reducer ring (optional add-on not included in this set) minimizes movement of a parasol pole in a table top. Reducer rings come in three sizes (38mm, 48mm, 61mm) and the pole diameter of your parasol determines the correct size to use.
- A Sail 3m Circular Parasol with a telescopic action that allows it to lower over our standard height dining tables when closed. The dimensions are 266cm (Height); 302cm (Diameter); 18kg (Weight); 48mm (Pole Diameter)
- Four choices of parasol base: Standard, Freestanding, Floor Fixing, In-Ground
- Seat cushions
- WeatherMax® Storage covers
Cleaning and Maintenance:
- Please note that all stainless steel requires some cleaning and maintenance. An annual or twice yearly maintenance regime using Barlow Tyrie products will be more than adequate. In addition in coastal and chlorinated environments we recommend occasionally rinsing you furniture with fresh water.
- We arrange delivery direct from Barlow Tyrie.
- Click here for our price-check, refund and return policies.
|UK - Mainland||Select free delivery at checkout||Usually within 10 working days|
|Ireland - All||Select free delivery at checkout||Usually within 10 working days|
|Europe - All||N/A||N/A|