Barlow Tyrie Equinox 180cm Round Garden Table and Chairs Set
The Barlow Tyrie Equinox 180cm Round Garden Table and Chairs Set
is a beautiful contemporary set, accommodating up to 8 people and built with 316 marine grade stainless steel frames to withstand the harshness of an outdoor environment. Table tops and chair seat arms are completed with warm durable teak wood bringing a touch of the traditional to the design. This stylish set is a superb choice for dining alfresco with your friends and family.
Barlow Tyrie is renowned worldwide for luxury outdoor leisure furniture, striking the highest notes in quality and style. Bringing sophistication to your outdoor area they offer a large collection with a myriad of contemporary design options so you can choose your perfect outdoor leisure set. Barlow Tyrie’s teak wood is first grade plantation grown teak (Tectona Grandis) sourced mainly in Indonesia, where responsible forestry practices are employed.
You should undertake regular maintenance with care products to preserve the fine appearance of your furniture. Cleaning once or twice a year will be adequate in most circumstances but more frequent cleaning in a coastal or humid environment and occasionally rinsing your furniture with fresh water. In harsh chlorinated environments, such as indoor pools, stainless steel furniture will require frequent cleaning to keep its pristine appearance. Therefore, we recommend a thorough cleaning regime using stainless steel cleaner and possibly bi-monthly for the best results.
Teak furniture can be left out all year round. If untreated, teak will weather to a soft silver grey patina. If you wish to slow the weathering process and retain the golden teak colour, maintenance with a product specific for the job before the weathering process begins will help.
- 10 years warranty for stainless steel and teak tables and chairs
- 2 years warranty for all parasols and bases
SIZE GUIDE & SPECIFICATION
1 x Equinox Dining Table 180 Circular with Teak Top (2EQC18S.T)
8 x Equinox Dining Armchairs (Teak Armrest, Platinum Sling): (1EQA.504)
*Compatible with Mercury Dining Chairs.
Assembly Required: Table assembly required
Dining Table 180 (H): 70cm x (Dia): 180cm
Dining Armchair (H): 85cm x (W): 60cm x (D): 61cm
Dining Table 180: 65kg
Dining Armchair: 9kg
- Equinox Lazy Susan 100: 102cm diameter, 13kg weight (2EQC18S.T)
- The table has a parasol hole with a matching blanking cap (optional add-on not included in this set); the cap fills the parasol hole in your table when used without a parasol.
- A reducer ring (optional add-on not included in this set) minimizes movement of a parasol pole in a table top. Reducer rings come in three sizes (38mm, 48mm, 61mm) and the pole diameter of your parasol determines the correct size to use.
- A Sail 3m Circular Parasol with a telescopic action that allows it to lower over our standard height dining tables when closed. The dimensions are 266cm (Height); 302cm (Diameter); 18kg (Weight); 48mm (Pole Diameter)
- Four choices of parasol base: Standard, Freestanding, Floor Fixing, In-Ground
- Seat cushions
- WeatherMax® Storage covers
- Please also note that we put in orders on-demand for our clients and there are many customisation options. If you are interested in other Barlow Tyrie products or colour/material options, please feel free to get in touch with us.
PRICE CHECK GUARANTEE
Subject to management discretion, your product may be eligible for price matching if it is:
- Identical to a competitor's i.e. the product must be a matching brand, model number and colour, and offered on the same terms and warranty.
- Both of our item and the competitor's items must be currently in stock.
- The current UK store or website price, inclusive of VAT and delivery charges. We must be able to verify the competitor’s price and stock position.
DELIVERY & RETURNS
- Northern Ireland and Mainland UK qualifies for FREE delivery on all orders over £100. Any purchase under £100 will have a charge of £15 delivery.
- Please allow 5 - 10 days for delivery although we can often deliver in 3 - 4 working days.
Standard Delivery days are typically Monday to Friday between 9 am and 5 pm. Please contact us if you have specific delivery requirements.
Depending on location, we may use our own vehicles or we may use the services of trusted haulage partners for pallet deliveries. Once we receive your order, we will get in touch with you to advise dispatch date and delivery timescale. For pallet deliveries, goods are typically unloaded to rear of lorry using a tail lift. Pallets are typically left on your driveway providing there is a suitably low kerb and access. A signature is normally required upon delivery. Delivery can be made without signature providing you give consent.
We are here to help if anything goes wrong. We do ask if your order has not arrived in a satisfactory condition please make the driver aware of the damage and sign for the parcels as damaged upon receipt.
It's also recommended that damage or shortage must be notified to us by email within 3 working days of the delivery of the goods. This will help us to send out a replacement, arrange an lift and process refund as fast as possible. Please get in touch if you have any questions or if we can help further.