Barlow Tyrie Equinox (180cm Dia) Ivory White Ceramic Dining Set
- The Equinox 180cm Circular Table is made from 316 Marine Grade stainless steel with an ivory ceramic top combining the best materials with a design that is very comfortable and looks great.
- Barlow Tyrie's ceramic table tops are made using Italian ‘high-fired’ ceramic material that is colour-fast and stain-proof. Whilst being practical with a scratch-resistant and low-maintenance surface it also gives a choice of attractive finishes.
- Whether you are entertaining on the patio or decking, the table's wide diameter will offer plenty of space for up to eight people.
- The Mercury chair offers a higher back than Barlow Tyrie's other stainless steel chairs and is sprung to make it extremely comfortable for long lazy afternoons outdoors. It combines 316 marine grade stainless steel with titanium Textilene® slings to great effect and offers a choice of teak or powder coated aluminium inserts on the armrests.
- We offer a price-check guarantee for this product - please see the "Delivery and Returns" tab for details.
- Please also note that we put in orders on-demand for our clients and there are many customisation options. If you are interested in other Barlow Tyrie products or colour/material options, please feel free to get in touch with us at 028 796 42324. The 2018 product catalogue is available here.
Why Barlow Tyrie?
- Barlow Tyrie is renowned worldwide for luxury outdoor furniture.
- As the world's oldest manufacturer of quality teak leisure furniture, Barlow Tyrie's teak wood is first grade plantation grown teak (Tectona Grandis) sourced mainly in Indonesia, where responsible forestry practices are employed.
- For Barlow Tyrie's other product ranges, they combined stainless steel with Textilene® or Sunbrella® slings and the highest grade teak with all-weather cord, which is woven from Olefin®. They powder-coat aluminium and stainless steel frames, and combine them with synthetic woven materials to produce contemporary furniture to our traditional high standard.
- Great colour and materials options for mix-and-match
- Excellent customer service and warranty
The 8-Seater Dining Set includes:
- 1 x Barlow Tyrie Equinox Dining Table with Ivory Ceramic table top
- 8 x Mercury Dining Armchair (in titanium sling and teak arms)
Optional for purchase but not included in this set:
- The table has a parasol hole with a matching blanking cap (optional add-on not included in this set); the cap fills the parasol hole in your table when used without a parasol.
- A reducer ring (optional add-on not included in this set) minimizes movement of a parasol pole in a table top. Reducer rings come in three sizes (38mm, 48mm, 61mm) and the pole diameter of your parasol determines the correct size to use.
- A Napoli 4m circular parasol with a telescopic action that allows it to lower over our standard height dining tables when closed.
- Four choices of parasol base: Standard, Freestanding, Floor Fixing, In-Ground.
Care InfoAll Stainless Steel is susceptible to brown surface marks, which are cosmetic and do not damage the product. Remove these marks by regular cleaning with Barlow Tyrie's specialised care product, which leaves a fine layer of Teflon® to help prevent their appearance. Cleaning your furniture once or twice a year will be adequate in most circumstances but we recommend more frequent cleaning in a coastal environment and occasionally rinsing your furniture with fresh water. Stainless steel furniture used in a chlorinated indoor environment will require frequent cleaning and is therefore not recommended.
Warranty10 years warranty for stainless steel tables and chairs; 3 years warranty for the slings; 2 years warranty for all parasols and bases
- All deliveries will be made on pallet. For customers in Northern Ireland free delivery and installation service will be available. For Republic of Ireland customers, please contact us for delivery and installation costs. We also ship to Mainland England (price on request).
- Standard Delivery days are Monday to Friday between 9 am and 5 pm but please contact us if you have particular delivery requirements.
- All pallet deliveries will be 'kerb side' deliveries using a tail lift at the rear of lorry. Pallets can be left on your driveway providing there is a suitably low kerb and access. You are also advised to check that your street address is sufficiently wide for a medium to large sized lorry to safely negotiate.
- A signature is required upon delivery (this may be done by a neighbour). Delivery can be made without a signature provided that you email us and give consent that delivery be made.
- If your order has not arrived in a satisfactory condition then please make the driver aware of the damage and sign for the parcels as damaged upon receipt. Please check that the delivering company has delivered the correct number of parcels. Any damage or shortage must be notified to us by email within 3 working days of the delivery of the goods in question.
- Subject to management discretion, your product may be eligible for price matching if it is:
- Identical to a competitor's i.e. the product must be a matching brand, model number and color, and offered on the same terms and warranty. Both of our item and the competitor's items must be currently in stock.
- The current UK store or website price, inclusive of VAT and delivery charges. We must be able to verify the competitor’s price and stock position.
- If for any reason you are unhappy with your purchase, you can return it to us in its original unused condition within 30 days of the date you received the item. We will issue a full refund for the cost of the item. If you wish to return goods to us you must send them back to us at our contact address at your own cost and risk. We will be unable to issue refunds for items that we do not receive. It is advisable to use a tracked service.
- You have the right to cancel your order within fourteen working days of receiving your purchase. This fourteen day period begins the day after you receive the items from us. Please notify us via contact form within fourteen working days that you wish to cancel your order and that you intend to return the item(s). Upon receipt, we will be happy to offer you a full refund on the cost of the items and the original delivery charge you paid on your order for us to send the goods to you (if applicable). You are still responsible for the cost of returning items to us.
- We want you to be delighted with your purchase. If for any reason you are not, we are here to help. Please callus on 028 796 42324.