Barlow Tyrie Equinox Round Garden Table Dining Set with Lazy Susan
The Barlow Tyrie Equinox Round Garden Table Dining Set with Lazy Susan
180cm diametre in has a beautifully crafted modern round table with a High Pressure Laminate (HPL) top in slate grey and stainless steel inlay. The table incorporates a lazy susan that is flush with the table top. HPL has a high colour stability and is UV resistant with a smooth wipe clean finish.
The Mercury chair offers a higher back than Barlow Tyrie's other stainless steel chairs and is sprung to make it extremely comfortable for long lazy afternoons outdoors. It combines 316 marine grade stainless steel with charcoal Textilene® slings, strong durable and mildew resistant and graphite armrest details.
Barlow Tyrie is renowned worldwide for luxury outdoor leisure furniture, striking the highest notes in quality and style. Bringing sophistication to your outdoor area they offer a large collection with a myriad of contemporary design options so you can choose your perfect outdoor leisure set. Barlow Tyrie’s teak wood is first grade plantation grown teak (Tectona Grandis) sourced mainly in Indonesia, where responsible forestry practices are employed.
You should undertake regular maintenance with care products to preserve the fine appearance of your furniture. Cleaning once or twice a year will be adequate in most circumstances but more frequent cleaning in a coastal or humid environment and occasionally rinsing your furniture with fresh water. In harsh chlorinated environments, such as indoor pools, stainless steel furniture will require frequent cleaning to keep its pristine appearance. Therefore, we recommend a thorough cleaning regime using stainless steel cleaner and possibly bi-monthly for the best results.
Textilene® is strong, fire-resistant and durable with a high resistance to mildew in a damp environment. It requires very little maintenance but Barlow Tyrie's Textilene® and Woven Non-Foam Cleaner can maintain Textilene and Woven furniture without any unsightly residue.
10 years warranty for stainless steel tables and chairs; 3 years warranty for the slings; 2 years warranty for all parasols and bases
SIZE GUIDE & SPECIFICATION
- 8 x Mercury Armchairs with Graphite Armrest and Charcoal Sling (1MEA.01.500)
- 1 x Equinox Dining Table with a High Pressure Laminate top in Slate Grey; stainless steel inlay (2EQC15.700)
Assembly Required: Table assembly required
Equinox Dining Table (H): 73cm x (Dia): 180cm
Dining Armchair (H): 90cm x (W): 56cm x (D): 57cm
- The table has a parasol hole with a matching blanking cap (optional add-on not included in this set); the cap fills the parasol hole in your table when used without a parasol.
- A reducer ring (optional add-on not included in this set) minimizes movement of a parasol pole in a table top. Reducer rings come in three sizes (38mm, 48mm, 61mm) and the pole diameter of your parasol determines the correct size to use.
- A Sail 3m Circular Parasol with a telescopic action that allows it to lower over our standard height dining tables when closed. The dimensions are 266cm (Height); 302cm (Diameter); 18kg (Weight); 48mm (Pole Diameter)
Four choices of parasol base: Standard, Freestanding, Floor Fixing, In-Ground
- WeatherMax® Storage covers
- Please also note that we put in orders on-demand for our clients and there are many customisation options. If you are interested in other Barlow Tyrie products or colour/material options, please feel free to get in touch with us.
This product IS NOT A STOCK ITEM and we generally arrange delivery directly from supplier to you. Please contact us for more information on availability and time scale.
PRICE CHECK GUARANTEE
Subject to management discretion, your product may be eligible for price matching if it is:
- Identical to a competitor's i.e. the product must be a matching brand, model number and colour, and offered on the same terms and warranty.
- Both of our item and the competitor's items must be currently in stock.
- The current UK store or website price, inclusive of VAT and delivery charges. We must be able to verify the competitor’s price and stock position.
DELIVERY & RETURNS
- Northern Ireland and Mainland UK qualifies for FREE delivery.
- Please allow 5 - 10 days for delivery although we can often deliver in 3 - 4 working days.
Standard Delivery days are typically Monday to Friday between 9 am and 5 pm. Please contact us if you have specific delivery requirements.
Depending on location, we may use our own vehicles or we may use the services of trusted haulage partners for pallet deliveries. Once we receive your order, we will get in touch with you to advise dispatch date and delivery timescale. For pallet deliveries, goods are typically unloaded to rear of lorry using a tail lift. Pallets are typically left on your driveway providing there is a suitably low kerb and access. A signature is normally required upon delivery. Delivery can be made without signature providing you give consent.
For flat-packed furniture we can offer assembly service by quotation depending on location and order value; please contact us for details.
We are here to help if anything goes wrong. We do ask if your order has not arrived in a satisfactory condition please make the driver aware of the damage and sign for the parcels as damaged upon receipt.
It's also recommended that damage or shortage must be notified to us by email within 3 working days of the delivery of the goods. This will help us to send out a replacement, arrange an lift and process refund as fast as possible. Please get in touch if you have any questions or if we can help further.
REQUEST A BROCHURE
Request a FREE Barlow Tyrie Brochure and Pricelist in Northern Ireland or the Republic of Ireland via the contact us tab or the right side of the page, email firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively call us with your details.