Barlow Tyrie Napoli Circular Parasol 4m (61mm pole)
- The Napoli range is made using Forest Stewardship Council (FSC ®) certified eucalyptus wood, which is sourced from responsibly managed forests. The eucalyptus poles and struts are accented with either nickel-plated, solid brass or aluminium and stainless steel fittings for a first class finish.
- This large 4m circular parasol has a telescopic action that allows it to lower over our standard height dining tables when closed.
- Other parasols in the Napoli range are available in circular, rectangular, or square form and in various sizes. The 2.8m circular model has a tilting shade; the 3.5m and 4m Cantilever pivot 360° degrees as does the currently featured 3.5 version. All parasols are supplied complete with a night storage cover. Optional covers are available for purchase.
- Note: This Napoli parasol can be paired with a standard base, a freestanding base, an in-ground base or a floor-fixing base. Included in this set is a standard base, but please get in touch if you would like to consider another base.
- We offer a price-check guarantee for this product - please see the "Delivery and Returns" tab for details.
- Please also note that we put in orders on-demand for our clients and there are many customisation options. If you are interested in other Barlow Tyrie products or colour/material options, please feel free to get in touch with us at 028 796 42324. The 2018 product catalogue is available here.
Why Barlow Tyrie?
- Barlow Tyrie is renowned worldwide for luxury outdoor furniture.
- As the world's oldest manufacturer of quality teak leisure furniture, Barlow Tyrie's teak wood is first grade plantation grown teak (Tectona Grandis) sourced mainly in Indonesia, where responsible forestry practices are employed.
- Barlow Tyrie's eucalyptus wood is FSC® certified (FSC-C007974).
- For Barlow Tyrie's other product ranges, they combined stainless steel with Textilene® or Sunbrella® slings and the highest grade teak with all-weather cord, which is woven from Olefin®. They powder-coat aluminium and stainless steel frames, and combine them with synthetic woven materials to produce contemporary furniture to our traditional high standard.
- Great colour and materials options for mix-and-match
- Excellent customer service and warranty
The Barlow Tyrie Napoli Cantilever 3.5m Parasol Set includes:
- 1 x Napoli Circular Parasol 4m: Height 270cm x Diameter: 403cm, Weight: 22kg, Pole diameter: 61mm
- 1 x Napoli Parasol Standard Base (H x W x L): 41cm x 60cm x 60cm, Weight: 23kg
- Note: This parasol base should only be used with the parasol through a table. Select the tube size dependent on the diameter of the parasol pole.
- Night storage cover
- Optional: A reducer ring minimizes movement of a parasol pole in a table top. Reducer rings come in three sizes and the pole diameter of your parasol determines the correct size to use.
At the end of the season, we suggest you clean your parasols before storing them in a dry, well-ventilated area. Although Sunbrella® fabric will not mildew or mould, we recommend that the canopy is cleaned regularly to prevent the accumulation of dirt on the fabric. To clean and maintain your parasols, we recommend removing dirt, grease, oil, and mould. After cleaning, the use of Barlow Tyrie's Fabric Weather Guard protects the fabric from the aging effects of weather.
Warranty2 years warranty for all parasols and bases.
PRICE CHECK GUARANTEE
Subject to management discretion, your product may be eligible for price matching if it is:
- Identical to a competitor's i.e. the product must be a matching brand, model number and colour, and offered on the same terms and warranty.
- Both of our item and the competitor's items must be currently in stock.
- The current UK store or website price, inclusive of VAT and delivery charges. We must be able to verify the competitor’s price and stock position.
DELIVERY & RETURNS
- Northern Ireland and Mainland UK qualifies for FREE delivery.
- Republic of Ireland, £15 delivery supplement applied at checkout.
- Please allow 5 - 10 days for delivery although we can often deliver in 3 - 4 working days.
Standard Delivery days are typically Monday to Friday between 9 am and 5 pm. Please contact us if you have specific delivery requirements.
Depending on location, we may use our own vehicles or we may use the services of trusted haulage partners for pallet deliveries. Once we receive your order, we will get in touch with you to advise dispatch date and delivery timescale. For pallet deliveries, goods are typically unloaded to rear of lorry using a tail lift. Pallets are typically left on your driveway providing there is a suitably low kerb and access. A signature is normally required upon delivery. Delivery can be made without signature providing you give consent.
For flat-packed furniture we can offer assembly service by quotation depending on location and order value; please contact us for details.
We are here to help if anything goes wrong. We do ask if your order has not arrived in a satisfactory condition please make the driver aware of the damage and sign for the parcels as damaged upon receipt.
It's also recommended that damage or shortage must be notified to us by email within 3 working days of the delivery of the goods. This will help us to send out a replacement, arrange an lift and process refund as fast as possible. Please get in touch if you have any questions or if we can help further.
REQUEST A BROCHURE
Request a FREE Barlow Tyrie Brochure and Pricelist in Northern Ireland or the Republic of Ireland via the contact us tab or the right side of the page, email email@example.com or alternatively call us with your details.