Thompson & Morgan Beetroot Rainbow Beet
Visually stunning five variety mixture of both skin and sliced flesh colours, with contrasting colour shades of stems and leaves. A culinary delight, just wash the young roots, peel the skins (if required), and slice raw for salads. Also tasty pickled, cooked or added to soups.
Sow thinly outdoors, 13mm (1/2in) deep in drills 30cm (12in) apart. Sow at 2-3 week intervals until mid-summer.
Thin seedlings as necessary, to 2.5cm (1in) apart for 'baby beets' or slightly wider spacing for larger roots. Keep well watered for most tender roots and to avoid bolting (running to seed). Both roots and leaves can be eaten, raw or steamed when young.
FORM & SPECIFICATION
- Range: A-Z - V
- Category: Vegetable
- Hardiness: Hardy
- Longevity: Annual
- Flowering Period: -
- Harvesting Period: June to October
- No of Seeds: 250
- Measured By: Seed
PRICE CHECK GUARANTEE
Subject to management discretion, your product may be eligible for price matching if it is:
- Identical to a competitor's i.e. the product must be a matching brand, model number and colour, and offered on the same terms and warranty.
- Both of our item and the competitor's items must be currently in stock.
- The current UK store or website price, inclusive of VAT and delivery charges. We must be able to verify the competitor’s price and stock position.
BULBS & SEEDS DELIVERY
UK tracked delivery
- FREE when you spend £60 or more
- £2.99 when you spend between £30 and £59.99
- £4.95 when you spend up to £29.99
Timescale: Please allow 2-4 working days to receive your delivery for UK and Northern Ireland.
NB: Regional islands and remote areas are excluded. We can price by quotation.