Taylors Begonia Aromantics Exotic 4-5
A fragrant pendula begonia with flowers of pastel shades
Application:Suitable for flower beds, borders, containers on the patio and balcony. Also suitable as a houseplant.
For early flowering, place tubers close together and level with the soil in trays containing damp compost and sand. Try to maintain a temperature of 7-16¬¨¬®‚Äö√†¬¥C/45-60¬¨¬®‚Äö√†¬¥F. Plant outdoors when all danger of frost has passed.
FORM & SPECIFICATION
- Bulb Size (cm):5-6
- Bulb Count (per pack):2
- Ideal For Pots:Yes
- Distinctive Foliage: No
- Cut Flowers: No
- RHS Award Winners: -
- Plants for Pollinators: No
- Darkest Colours:-
- Colour: Mixed
- Flowering Time:July onwards
- Flowering Height:30cm/12 inches
- Planting Depth: Place on the surface
- Planting Distance: 5cm/2 inches
- Planting Time: April onwards
- Soil / Position: Begonias like a rich, moist garden soil with good drainage. Preferably in a semi-shaded place, although they will bloom in full sun.
- Pack Weight: 0.06
- Pack Dimensions: 21cm x 13.5cm x 6cm
PRICE CHECK GUARANTEE
Subject to management discretion, your product may be eligible for price matching if it is:
- Identical to a competitor's i.e. the product must be a matching brand, model number and colour, and offered on the same terms and warranty.
- Both of our item and the competitor's items must be currently in stock.
- The current UK store or website price, inclusive of VAT and delivery charges. We must be able to verify the competitor’s price and stock position.
BULBS & SEEDS DELIVERY
UK tracked delivery
- FREE when you spend £60 or more
- £2.99 when you spend between £30 and £59.99
- £4.95 when you spend up to £29.99
Timescale: Please allow 2-4 working days to receive your delivery for UK and Northern Ireland.
NB: Regional islands and remote areas are excluded. We can price by quotation.