Thompson & Morgan Broad Bean ExpressAsk a Question
This is the fastest maturing variety of any broad bean and an early spring sowing will out yield all others. Broad Bean Express produces up to 34 good pods per plant! It is also winter hardy, outstanding for deep freeze as it does not discolour and probably for the same reason is particularly tender and tasty. Broad Bean Express replaces Imperial Green Windsor over which it is a considerable improvement.
Sow the seeds any time from late winter to early summer, 5cm (2in) deep 23cm (9in) apart in double rows 9in apart with approx. 60cm (24in) between each pair of rows.
If you can remember, when they flower take off the top shoots to induce early and bigger crops and surprise your friends and neighbours.P&BVegetableHardyAnnualJune to August30seed
PRICE CHECK GUARANTEE
Subject to management discretion, your product may be eligible for price matching if it is:
- Identical to a competitor's i.e. the product must be a matching brand, model number and colour, and offered on the same terms and warranty.
- Both of our item and the competitor's items must be currently in stock.
- The current UK store or website price, inclusive of VAT and delivery charges. We must be able to verify the competitor’s price and stock position.
BULBS & SEEDS DELIVERY
UK tracked delivery
- FREE when you spend £60 or more
- £2.99 when you spend between £30 and £59.99
- £4.95 when you spend up to £29.99
Timescale: Please allow 2-4 working days to receive your delivery for UK and Northern Ireland.
NB: Regional islands and remote areas are excluded. We can price by quotation.