Thompson & Morgan Broad Bean The Sutton
An excellent dwarf variety only 30cm (12in) high that produces lots of 13-15cm (5-6in) pods each bearing five small, but deliciously tender beans. Broad Bean The Sutton is very suitable for successional sowings commencing late autumn (under cloches) or late winter/early summer in the open. Ideal for the small garden. Suitable For Freezing
Sow the seeds any time in the open ground from March - July or under cloches from November to February. Sow 5cm (2in) deep, 23cm (9in) apart in rows 30cm (12in) apart. Any fertile, well drained soil is suitable but light soil is best for autumn sowing.
FORM & SPECIFICATION
- Range: P&B
- Category: Vegetable
- Hardiness: Hardy
- Longevity: Annual
- Flowering Period: -
- Harvesting Period: June to August
- No of Seeds: 30
- Measured By: Seed
PRICE CHECK GUARANTEE
Subject to management discretion, your product may be eligible for price matching if it is:
- Identical to a competitor's i.e. the product must be a matching brand, model number and colour, and offered on the same terms and warranty.
- Both of our item and the competitor's items must be currently in stock.
- The current UK store or website price, inclusive of VAT and delivery charges. We must be able to verify the competitor’s price and stock position.
BULBS & SEEDS DELIVERY
UK tracked delivery
- FREE when you spend £60 or more
- £2.99 when you spend between £30 and £59.99
- £4.95 when you spend up to £29.99
Timescale: Please allow 2-4 working days to receive your delivery for UK and Northern Ireland.
NB: Regional islands and remote areas are excluded. We can price by quotation.