Thompson & Morgan Broccoli Early Purple SproutingAsk a Question
An extremely useful and easy to grow hardy winter vegetable, Early Purple Sprouting Broccoli provides lots of tasty purple heads (which turn green when cooked) during late winter/early Spring
Sow seeds in a well prepared seed bed in mid to late spring in drills 1cm (½in) deep spaced 30cm (12in) apart.
When the seedlings have four or five leaves transplant to their final quarters 75 x 75cm (3 x 3in) apart.
They will grow in most soils but must be planted firmly. Water well until they become established. Harvest in late winter/early spring by snapping off the flowering shoots before the flowers open. Don't remove the large leaves as these will protect the next batch of shoots
FORM & SPECIFICATION
- Range: A-Z - V
- Category: Vegetable
- Hardiness: Hardy
- Longevity: Biennial
- Flowering Period: -
- Harvesting Period: February to March
- No of Seeds: 200
- Measured By: Seed
PRICE CHECK GUARANTEE
Subject to management discretion, your product may be eligible for price matching if it is:
- Identical to a competitor's i.e. the product must be a matching brand, model number and colour, and offered on the same terms and warranty.
- Both of our item and the competitor's items must be currently in stock.
- The current UK store or website price, inclusive of VAT and delivery charges. We must be able to verify the competitor’s price and stock position.
BULBS & SEEDS DELIVERY
UK tracked delivery
- FREE when you spend £60 or more
- £2.99 when you spend between £30 and £59.99
- £4.95 when you spend up to £29.99
Timescale: Please allow 2-4 working days to receive your delivery for UK and Northern Ireland.
NB: Regional islands and remote areas are excluded. We can price by quotation.