Thompson & Morgan Broccoli Green Magic F1 Hybrid
An outstanding early variety producing a smooth domed 350g (12oz) head with tight beads 70-80 days from transplanting. Once the central head has been cut the plant will produce plenty of tasty side shoots. Partial downy mildew resistance and resistant to white blister. RHS AGM.
Sow seed thinly 6mm (1/4in) deep, and cover with a sprinkling of dry vermiculite or finely sieved compost. Place the seed and tray in a propagator or seal inside a polythene bag and keep at around 18-21C (65-70F) until seeds germinate. This will take about 4-7 days.
When the seedlings are large enough to handle, transplant into 7.5cm (3in) pots or multi-cell trays. Plant out once the plants are approximately 10-15cm (4-6in) tall, into well-prepared soil allowing 38cm (15in) apart each way. Alternatively, sow thinly in a well-prepared seedbed, 1cm (1/2in) deep, and plant out when large enough to handle allowing 38cm (15in) apart each way. Sow successionally for extended harvest.
FORM & SPECIFICATION
- Range: A-Z - V
- Category: Vegetable
- Hardiness: Hardy
- Longevity: Annual
- Flowering Period: -
- Harvesting Period: July to October
- No of Seeds: 35
- Measured By: Seed
PRICE CHECK GUARANTEE
Subject to management discretion, your product may be eligible for price matching if it is:
- Identical to a competitor's i.e. the product must be a matching brand, model number and colour, and offered on the same terms and warranty.
- Both of our item and the competitor's items must be currently in stock.
- The current UK store or website price, inclusive of VAT and delivery charges. We must be able to verify the competitor’s price and stock position.
BULBS & SEEDS DELIVERY
UK tracked delivery
- FREE when you spend £60 or more
- £2.99 when you spend between £30 and £59.99
- £4.95 when you spend up to £29.99
Timescale: Please allow 2-4 working days to receive your delivery for UK and Northern Ireland.
NB: Regional islands and remote areas are excluded. We can price by quotation.