Thompson & Morgan Brussels Sprout Brilliant F1 Hybrid
Similar maturity to the old favourite Peer Gynt, producing firm, flavoursome, round, commercial quality buttons which hold well for several weeks on the stem. Ideal for September to November harvest. A later planting will provide buttons for Christmas.
Sow thinly into a well-prepared seed bed, 1cm (1/2in) deep in drills 30cm (12in) apart.
Transplant when large enough to handle, usually 5-6 weeks from sowing. Plant out at a spacing of 75cm x 75cm (30in x 30in) between plants. Water well until plants are established and especially during dry weather. To avoid danger of clubroot, grow brassicas (cabbages, sprouts, cauliflowers, etc) on a different site each year.
FORM & SPECIFICATION
- Range: A-Z - V
- Category: Vegetable
- Hardiness: Hardy
- Longevity: Annual
- Flowering Period: -
- Harvesting Period: September to November or Christmas from a later planting
- No of Seeds: 30
- Measured By: Seed
PRICE CHECK GUARANTEE
Subject to management discretion, your product may be eligible for price matching if it is:
- Identical to a competitor's i.e. the product must be a matching brand, model number and colour, and offered on the same terms and warranty.
- Both of our item and the competitor's items must be currently in stock.
- The current UK store or website price, inclusive of VAT and delivery charges. We must be able to verify the competitor’s price and stock position.
BULBS & SEEDS DELIVERY
UK tracked delivery
- FREE when you spend £60 or more
- £2.99 when you spend between £30 and £59.99
- £4.95 when you spend up to £29.99
Timescale: Please allow 2-4 working days to receive your delivery for UK and Northern Ireland.
NB: Regional islands and remote areas are excluded. We can price by quotation.