Thompson & Morgan Busy Lizzie Worldbeater
Compact mix of Busy Lizzy varieties in an array of solid and bi colours will brighten up even the most shaded areas of the garden. Blooming through sun or rain, all through the summer and well into autumn. A real garden Gem.
Sow on the surface of a good seed compost, and cover with a light sprinkling of compost or vermiculite. Place in a propagator at a temperature of 21-24C (70-75F) or seal the seed tray inside a polythene bag until after germination.
When seedlings are large enough to handle, transplant into 7.5cm (3in) pots and grow on in cooler conditions. When plants are well grown and all risk of frost has passed, gradullay acclimitise them to outdoor conditions for 10-15 days with shade from direct sun before planting them outdoors in their final positions.
Feed and water frequently throughout the summer to promote an endless supply of colourful Busy Lizzie flowers/
FORM & SPECIFICATION
- Range: A-Z - F
- Category: Flower
- Hardiness: -
- Longevity: -
- Flowering Period: July to October
- Harvesting Period: -
- No of Seeds: 30
- Measured By: Seed
PRICE CHECK GUARANTEE
Subject to management discretion, your product may be eligible for price matching if it is:
- Identical to a competitor's i.e. the product must be a matching brand, model number and colour, and offered on the same terms and warranty.
- Both of our item and the competitor's items must be currently in stock.
- The current UK store or website price, inclusive of VAT and delivery charges. We must be able to verify the competitor’s price and stock position.
BULBS & SEEDS DELIVERY
UK tracked delivery
- FREE when you spend £60 or more
- £2.99 when you spend between £30 and £59.99
- £4.95 when you spend up to £29.99
Timescale: Please allow 2-4 working days to receive your delivery for UK and Northern Ireland.
NB: Regional islands and remote areas are excluded. We can price by quotation.