Thompson & Morgan Cabbage Caramba F1 Hyb.
Sweetheart cabbages are becoming increasingly popular in supermarkets during late summer through to winter. Now you can grow your own! Cabbage Caramba has tender, sweet pointed mid-green hearts, ideal shredded raw in salads and coleslaws or delicious as a steamed vegetable.
Sow seeds March to June. Sow seeds thinly into well raked soil, 1cm (¬Ω inch) deep in drills 23cm (9 inches) apart.
Transplant to 38cm (15 inches) apart each way when large enough to handle, about 5 weeks from sowing. Prefers a moist, rich, well-drained soil.
FORM & SPECIFICATION
- Range: A-Z - V
- Category: Vegetable
- Hardiness: Hardy
- Longevity: Annual
- Flowering Period: -
- Harvesting Period: August, September, October, November, December
- No of Seeds: 30
- Measured By: Seed
PRICE CHECK GUARANTEE
Subject to management discretion, your product may be eligible for price matching if it is:
- Identical to a competitor's i.e. the product must be a matching brand, model number and colour, and offered on the same terms and warranty.
- Both of our item and the competitor's items must be currently in stock.
- The current UK store or website price, inclusive of VAT and delivery charges. We must be able to verify the competitor’s price and stock position.
BULBS & SEEDS DELIVERY
UK tracked delivery
- FREE when you spend £60 or more
- £2.99 when you spend between £30 and £59.99
- £4.95 when you spend up to £29.99
Timescale: Please allow 2-4 working days to receive your delivery for UK and Northern Ireland.
NB: Regional islands and remote areas are excluded. We can price by quotation.