Thompson & Morgan Cabbage GreyhoundAsk a Question
A reliable old favourite, Cabbage Greyhound produces early maturing pointed hearts of excellent flavour. Compact plants with very few wasted outer leaves.
Sowing Time March to June. Sow seeds thinly, 1cm (1/2in) deep in drills 23cm (9in) apart in well-drained, fertile soil, which has been raked to a fine tilth and contains plenty of well-rotted compost or organic matter. It will also be beneficial to rake in 3oz/sq yard of any balanced fertiliser.
Transplant when seedlings have 5-6 leaves, spacing 38cm (15in) apart each way. Water ground regularly, especially in dry periods. Hoe between plants occasionally, and give a liquid feed as heads begin to develop.
FORM & SPECIFICATION
- Range: A-Z - V
- Category: Vegetable
- Hardiness: Hardy
- Longevity: Annual
- Flowering Period: -
- Harvesting Period: June to October
- No of Seeds: 300
- Measured By: Seed
PRICE CHECK GUARANTEE
Subject to management discretion, your product may be eligible for price matching if it is:
- Identical to a competitor's i.e. the product must be a matching brand, model number and colour, and offered on the same terms and warranty.
- Both of our item and the competitor's items must be currently in stock.
- The current UK store or website price, inclusive of VAT and delivery charges. We must be able to verify the competitor’s price and stock position.
BULBS & SEEDS DELIVERY
UK tracked delivery
- FREE when you spend £60 or more
- £2.99 when you spend between £30 and £59.99
- £4.95 when you spend up to £29.99
Timescale: Please allow 2-4 working days to receive your delivery for UK and Northern Ireland.
NB: Regional islands and remote areas are excluded. We can price by quotation.