Thompson & Morgan Cabbage (Winter) January King 3Ask a Question
This is a hardy winter cabbage, not even severe frost seems to bother it. The heads of Savoy Cabbage January King are crisp and crunchy with good flavour and the leaf is a conifer-blue colour.
Sow seeds outdoors in a well prepared seed bed in spring, or alternatively, in a greenhouse or frame. Sow seeds thinly 12mm (¬Ωin) deep in rows 23cm (9in) apart. If the soil is dry, water well and allow to drain before sowing.
Transplant at the 5-6 leaf stage allowing 6cm (12in) between plants. The soil should be firm and contain plenty of well rotted compost, preferably from a previous crop, it should also be well limed. Just before planting, rake in 3oz/sq yd of a balancedHoe occasionally and water if the weather is dry. Harvest in very late winter.A-Z - VVegetableHardyBiennialJanuary, February, March, November, December300seed
PRICE CHECK GUARANTEE
Subject to management discretion, your product may be eligible for price matching if it is:
- Identical to a competitor's i.e. the product must be a matching brand, model number and colour, and offered on the same terms and warranty.
- Both of our item and the competitor's items must be currently in stock.
- The current UK store or website price, inclusive of VAT and delivery charges. We must be able to verify the competitor’s price and stock position.
BULBS & SEEDS DELIVERY
UK tracked delivery
- FREE when you spend £60 or more
- £2.99 when you spend between £30 and £59.99
- £4.95 when you spend up to £29.99
Timescale: Please allow 2-4 working days to receive your delivery for UK and Northern Ireland.
NB: Regional islands and remote areas are excluded. We can price by quotation.