Thompson & Morgan Calendula Candyman OrangeAsk a Question
The longest flowering and best double flowered Calendula we have ever seen on T&M's trials. Strong, sturdy, dwarf, multi-branching plants produce luminous, large, fully double blooms, to brighten summer borders and containers.
Sow March to May outdoors where they are to flower. Prepare the ground well and rake to a fine tilth before sowing. Sow 12mm (½in) deep, in rows 30cm (12in) apart. For Spring/Summer flowering - Sow in a cool greenhouse or conservatory in late summer/early autumn. Grow on cool in full light and water sparingly.
When large enough to handle, thin out seedlings to 2cm (8in) apart.
FORM & SPECIFICATION
- Range: A-Z - F
- Category: Flower
- Hardiness: Hardy
- Longevity: Annual
- Flowering Period: Summer
- Harvesting Period: -
- No of Seeds: 100
- Measured By: Seed
PRICE CHECK GUARANTEE
Subject to management discretion, your product may be eligible for price matching if it is:
- Identical to a competitor's i.e. the product must be a matching brand, model number and colour, and offered on the same terms and warranty.
- Both of our item and the competitor's items must be currently in stock.
- The current UK store or website price, inclusive of VAT and delivery charges. We must be able to verify the competitor’s price and stock position.
BULBS & SEEDS DELIVERY
UK tracked delivery
- FREE when you spend £60 or more
- £2.99 when you spend between £30 and £59.99
- £4.95 when you spend up to £29.99
Timescale: Please allow 2-4 working days to receive your delivery for UK and Northern Ireland.
NB: Regional islands and remote areas are excluded. We can price by quotation.