Thompson & Morgan Carrot Amsterdam Forcing 3
A high quality variety producing small cylindrical roots with a rich deep orange red colour and almost no core. Carrot Amsterdam Forcing is very quick to mature, ideal for early forcing in frames, cloches etc. to produce delicious finger carrots. To produce quick crops out of doors from summer to autumn sow at 14 day intervals through the spring and early summer.
Sow seeds from late winter to mid summer in drills 1cm (¬Ωin) deep, spaced 30cm (12in) apart.
As soon as the seedlings are large enough to handle, start thinning them out so they are finally 2cm (1in) apart.
The last thinnings will provide tender roots just large enough to be used. Harvest summer to autumn as soon as the roots are big enough to pull. For early carrots sow in a cold frame or under cloches during February and March.
FORM & SPECIFICATION
- Range: A-Z - V
- Category: Vegetable
- Hardiness: Hardy
- Longevity: Annual
- Flowering Period: -
- Harvesting Period: July to November
- No of Seeds: 1500
- Measured By: Seed
PRICE CHECK GUARANTEE
Subject to management discretion, your product may be eligible for price matching if it is:
- Identical to a competitor's i.e. the product must be a matching brand, model number and colour, and offered on the same terms and warranty.
- Both of our item and the competitor's items must be currently in stock.
- The current UK store or website price, inclusive of VAT and delivery charges. We must be able to verify the competitor’s price and stock position.
BULBS & SEEDS DELIVERY
UK tracked delivery
- FREE when you spend £60 or more
- £2.99 when you spend between £30 and £59.99
- £4.95 when you spend up to £29.99
Timescale: Please allow 2-4 working days to receive your delivery for UK and Northern Ireland.
NB: Regional islands and remote areas are excluded. We can price by quotation.