Thompson & Morgan Carrot Chantenay Red Cored 3 - Supreme
Deservedly well-known, rich, orange/red-fleshed carrot, crisp and sweet. Carrot Supreme Chantenay Red Cored is excellent for a very early and successional sowing. Described as an intermediate, stump-rooted variety.
Carrots prefer a deep, rich well drained soil which does not contain fresh manure or compost. Sow seeds spring to mid summer in drills 1cm (¬Ωin) deep, spaced 30cm (12in) apart.
As soon as the seedlings are large enough to handle, start thinning them out so that they are finally 1cm (4in) apart.
The last thinnings should provide tender roots just large enough to be used. Harvest late summer and autumn.
FORM & SPECIFICATION
- Range: A-Z - V
- Category: Vegetable
- Hardiness: Hardy
- Longevity: Annual
- Flowering Period: -
- Harvesting Period: August to November
- No of Seeds: 1500
- Measured By: Seed
PRICE CHECK GUARANTEE
Subject to management discretion, your product may be eligible for price matching if it is:
- Identical to a competitor's i.e. the product must be a matching brand, model number and colour, and offered on the same terms and warranty.
- Both of our item and the competitor's items must be currently in stock.
- The current UK store or website price, inclusive of VAT and delivery charges. We must be able to verify the competitor’s price and stock position.
BULBS & SEEDS DELIVERY
UK tracked delivery
- FREE when you spend £60 or more
- £2.99 when you spend between £30 and £59.99
- £4.95 when you spend up to £29.99
Timescale: Please allow 2-4 working days to receive your delivery for UK and Northern Ireland.
NB: Regional islands and remote areas are excluded. We can price by quotation.