Thompson & Morgan Carrot Sweet Imperator Mix F1 Hybrid
Sweet-tasting, juicy and crisp, the multi colours of this mix will provide a wide variety of healthy nutrients, vitamins and anti-oxidants. Attractive, long, slender, slightly tapering roots up to 25cm (10in) long. Mix comprises: Honeysnax F1 (20%), Creampak F1 (20%), Snowman F1 (20%), Yellowbunch F1 (20%) & Purple Elite F1 (20%)
Sow thinly, 1cm (½ in) deep in drills 30cm (12in) apart. Thin seedlings as necessary to 2cm (¾in) apart when large enough to handle to reduce risk of carrot root fly attack. Keep well watered for best quality roots.
Roots should be ready to lift from 12 weeks after sowing. Watering the roots makes lifting easier. Just wash and cut into chunks and eat raw. Delicious and eye-catching with the array of skin and core colours, perfect use for dips. Roots can be lifted and stored in barely moist compost or sand in trays for winter use.
FORM & SPECIFICATION
- Range: A-Z - V
- Category: Vegetable
- Hardiness: Hardy
- Longevity: Annual
- Flowering Period: -
- Harvesting Period: July to November
- No of Seeds: 300
- Measured By: Seed
PRICE CHECK GUARANTEE
Subject to management discretion, your product may be eligible for price matching if it is:
- Identical to a competitor's i.e. the product must be a matching brand, model number and colour, and offered on the same terms and warranty.
- Both of our item and the competitor's items must be currently in stock.
- The current UK store or website price, inclusive of VAT and delivery charges. We must be able to verify the competitor’s price and stock position.
BULBS & SEEDS DELIVERY
UK tracked delivery
- FREE when you spend £60 or more
- £2.99 when you spend between £30 and £59.99
- £4.95 when you spend up to £29.99
Timescale: Please allow 2-4 working days to receive your delivery for UK and Northern Ireland.
NB: Regional islands and remote areas are excluded. We can price by quotation.