No cat should be deprived of this! Their reaction to the aromatic silver grey foliage is fascinating. Flower spikes of violet spotted white.
Sow spring to autumn in good free draining seed compost, just covering the seed with compost. Germination usually takes 7-21 days at 16-20C (60-70F). The seed can also be sown in spring where it is to flower in a well raked moist seed bed.
When the seedlings are large enough to handle transplant into 8cm (3in) pots, grow cool and finally plant out 3cm (12in) apart into a sunny spot in free draining soil.
Overwinter autumn sown plants in a well ventilated coldframe and plant out in spring.
FORM & SPECIFICATION
- Range: A-Z - F
- Category: Flower
- Hardiness: Hardy
- Longevity: Perennial
- Flowering Period: Summer
- Harvesting Period: -
- No of Seeds: 225
- Measured By: Seed
PRICE CHECK GUARANTEE
Subject to management discretion, your product may be eligible for price matching if it is:
- Identical to a competitor's i.e. the product must be a matching brand, model number and colour, and offered on the same terms and warranty.
- Both of our item and the competitor's items must be currently in stock.
- The current UK store or website price, inclusive of VAT and delivery charges. We must be able to verify the competitor’s price and stock position.
BULBS & SEEDS DELIVERY
UK tracked delivery
- FREE when you spend £60 or more
- £2.99 when you spend between £30 and £59.99
- £4.95 when you spend up to £29.99
Timescale: Please allow 2-4 working days to receive your delivery for UK and Northern Ireland.
NB: Regional islands and remote areas are excluded. We can price by quotation.