Thompson & Morgan Cauliflower Walcheren Winter 5
A superb, high quality cauliflower which is totally winter hardy. The deep creamy white curds of Cauliflower Walcheren Winter Pilgrim are compact and freely produced, giving you an outstanding variety which is the result of intense modern breeding. Heavy cropper
Sow seeds from May to June. Germinate at 15-20C (59-68F) in trays on the surface of a good free draining, damp seed compost. Apply a layer of vermiculite, 1.5mm (1/16in) deep. Place in a propagator or seal container inside a polythene bag until after germination which usually takes 4-10 days.
Transplant seedlings, when large enough to handle into individual cells or in trays, space by 5cm (2in). Gradually acclimatise to outdoor conditions and plant out from July to August. Plant 7x7cm (28x28in) apart. Water well until established especially
To avoid clubroot, grow Brassicas on a different site each year.
FORM & SPECIFICATION
- Range: A-Z - V
- Category: Vegetable
- Hardiness: Hardy
- Longevity: Annual
- Flowering Period: -
- Harvesting Period: March to August
- No of Seeds: 50
- Measured By: Seed
PRICE CHECK GUARANTEE
Subject to management discretion, your product may be eligible for price matching if it is:
- Identical to a competitor's i.e. the product must be a matching brand, model number and colour, and offered on the same terms and warranty.
- Both of our item and the competitor's items must be currently in stock.
- The current UK store or website price, inclusive of VAT and delivery charges. We must be able to verify the competitor’s price and stock position.
BULBS & SEEDS DELIVERY
UK tracked delivery
- FREE when you spend £60 or more
- £2.99 when you spend between £30 and £59.99
- £4.95 when you spend up to £29.99
Timescale: Please allow 2-4 working days to receive your delivery for UK and Northern Ireland.
NB: Regional islands and remote areas are excluded. We can price by quotation.