Thompson & Morgan Chard White Silver 2 (Organic)
Increasingly popular ‘eat all’ vegetable, shiny mid-green leaves and white juicy stems. Use as salad leaves, mid sized or fully mature plants. Mature plants stand well in condition, harvest a few stems as required.
Sow seed thinly, 1cm (½in) deep in drills 30cm (12in) apart.
Thin seedlings to 23cm (9in) apart when large enough to handle, thinnings are suitable for using in salads. Harvest stems as required, picking only a few from each plant.
To continue the organic life cycle of these seeds, gardeners should follow recognised organic growing methods, avoiding the use of artificial fertilisers and pesticides.
FORM & SPECIFICATION
- Range: Organic
- Category: Vegetable
- Hardiness: -
- Longevity: -
- Flowering Period: -
- Harvesting Period: June to November
- No of Seeds: 250
- Measured By: Seed
PRICE CHECK GUARANTEE
Subject to management discretion, your product may be eligible for price matching if it is:
- Identical to a competitor's i.e. the product must be a matching brand, model number and colour, and offered on the same terms and warranty.
- Both of our item and the competitor's items must be currently in stock.
- The current UK store or website price, inclusive of VAT and delivery charges. We must be able to verify the competitor’s price and stock position.
BULBS & SEEDS DELIVERY
UK tracked delivery
- FREE when you spend £60 or more
- £2.99 when you spend between £30 and £59.99
- £4.95 when you spend up to £29.99
Timescale: Please allow 2-4 working days to receive your delivery for UK and Northern Ireland.
NB: Regional islands and remote areas are excluded. We can price by quotation.