A clever design combining a chiminea and firepit all in one! Complete with swing arm and lid for base.
The Firepits UK Chiminea provides a fantastic focal point! Unlike traditional Chiminea’s, this design comprises of four port holes which can be individually opened up or shut off to radiate heat as required. With the top removed, the base can be used purely as a fire pit or with the swing arm in place, it provides the perfect area for cooking over. An ideal combination hand forged in the UK.
- Material: 3mm steel
- Size: Total height 145cm. Base height 60 cm approx
- Accessories available: Blow Poker, Ash Rake, Tongs, Roasting Tray and Lid
- Free pallet delivery for all Ireland
- Subject to management discretion, your product may be eligible for price matching if it is:
- Identical to a competitor's i.e. the product must be a matching brand, model number and color, and offered on the same terms and warranty. Both of our item and the competitor's items must be currently in stock.
- The current UK store or website price, inclusive of VAT and delivery charges. We must be able to verify the competitor’s price and stock position.
- If for any reason you are unhappy with your purchase, you can return it to us in its original unused condition within 30 days of the date you received the item. We will issue a full refund for the cost of the item. If you wish to return goods to us you must send them back to us at our contact address at your own cost and risk. We will be unable to issue refunds for items that we do not receive. It is advisable to use a tracked service.
- You have the right to cancel your order within fourteen working days of receiving your purchase. This fourteen day period begins the day after you receive the items from us. Please notify us via contact form within fourteen working days that you wish to cancel your order and that you intend to return the item(s). Upon receipt, we will be happy to offer you a full refund on the cost of the items and the original delivery charge you paid on your order for us to send the goods to you (if applicable). You are still responsible for the cost of returning items to us.
- We want you to be delighted with your purchase. If for any reason you are not, we are here to help. Please callus on 028 796 42324.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.