Thompson & Morgan Chinese Cabbage Pak ChoiAsk a Question
Can be grown as a 'baby leaf, or left to mature with thick, succulent stems of white and pale green, plus the unique purple leaf with bright green stems. Pak Choi Tri-coloured Mix produces quick maturing Oriental Pak Choy vegetables rich in Vitamins A and C, folate, calcium and iron with the added antioxidant benefit of red anthocyanadins in the purple leaf variety.
Sow seeds March to July, every 3 weeks. Sow seeds thinly, 12mm (½ in) deep, in rows 38cm (15in) apart. Prefers rich, moist soil in full sun.
Thin to 1cm (4in) for 'baby leaf, to 2cm (8in» for larger plants and to 3cm (12in) for fully mature plants.
Keep well watered throughout the growing period to avoid bolting and lack of flavour. Harvest 'baby leaves' in 3 days, full size from 6 days.
FORM & SPECIFICATION
- Range: A-Z - V
- Category: Vegetable
- Hardiness: Hardy
- Longevity: Annual
- Flowering Period: -
- Harvesting Period: April to October
- No of Seeds: 125
- Measured By: Seed
PRICE CHECK GUARANTEE
Subject to management discretion, your product may be eligible for price matching if it is:
- Identical to a competitor's i.e. the product must be a matching brand, model number and colour, and offered on the same terms and warranty.
- Both of our item and the competitor's items must be currently in stock.
- The current UK store or website price, inclusive of VAT and delivery charges. We must be able to verify the competitor’s price and stock position.
BULBS & SEEDS DELIVERY
UK tracked delivery
- FREE when you spend £60 or more
- £2.99 when you spend between £30 and £59.99
- £4.95 when you spend up to £29.99
Timescale: Please allow 2-4 working days to receive your delivery for UK and Northern Ireland.
NB: Regional islands and remote areas are excluded. We can price by quotation.