Thompson & Morgan Chinese Cabbage Pak Choi
Can be grown as a 'baby leaf, or left to mature with thick, succulent stems of white and pale green, plus the unique purple leaf with bright green stems. Pak Choi Tri-coloured Mix produces quick maturing Oriental Pak Choy vegetables rich in Vitamins A and C, folate, calcium and iron with the added antioxidant benefit of red anthocyanadins in the purple leaf variety.
Sow seeds March to July, every 3 weeks. Sow seeds thinly, 12mm (¬Ω in) deep, in rows 38cm (15in) apart. Prefers rich, moist soil in full sun.
Thin to 1cm (4in) for 'baby leaf, to 2cm (8in¬ª for larger plants and to 3cm (12in) for fully mature plants.
Keep well watered throughout the growing period to avoid bolting and lack of flavour. Harvest 'baby leaves' in 3 days, full size from 6 days.
FORM & SPECIFICATION
- Range: A-Z - V
- Category: Vegetable
- Hardiness: Hardy
- Longevity: Annual
- Flowering Period: -
- Harvesting Period: April to October
- No of Seeds: 125
- Measured By: Seed
PRICE CHECK GUARANTEE
Subject to management discretion, your product may be eligible for price matching if it is:
- Identical to a competitor's i.e. the product must be a matching brand, model number and colour, and offered on the same terms and warranty.
- Both of our item and the competitor's items must be currently in stock.
- The current UK store or website price, inclusive of VAT and delivery charges. We must be able to verify the competitor’s price and stock position.
BULBS & SEEDS DELIVERY
UK tracked delivery
- FREE when you spend £60 or more
- £2.99 when you spend between £30 and £59.99
- £4.95 when you spend up to £29.99
Timescale: Please allow 2-4 working days to receive your delivery for UK and Northern Ireland.
NB: Regional islands and remote areas are excluded. We can price by quotation.